OT humour: givernment instructions in case of terrorist attack

Old December 5th 05, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT humour: givernment instructions in case of terrorist attack

These had me rolling on the floor. Never have I needed a good laugh so
much as now.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...ctandcover.htm

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old December 5th 05, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote

These had me rolling on the floor. Never have I needed a good laugh so
much as now.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...ctandcover.htm

Great stuff :-)

So how is dear Unca Frank today?
He's still in our thoughts constantly, as indeed are you.

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old December 5th 05, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Exocat wrote:
"Marina" wrote

These had me rolling on the floor. Never have I needed a good laugh so
much as now.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...ctandcover.htm

Great stuff :-)

So how is dear Unca Frank today?
He's still in our thoughts constantly, as indeed are you.

He is plodding on, but the end is near. I've accepted it now, and feel
at peace. It's a national holiday tomorrow, but by the end of the week
he will pobably be gone, unless some miracle occurs. I can't just watch
him waste away slowly.

Old December 5th 05, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote

So how is dear Unca Frank today?

He is plodding on, but the end is near. I've accepted it now, and feel
at peace. It's a national holiday tomorrow, but by the end of the week
he will pobably be gone, unless some miracle occurs. I can't just
watch him waste away slowly.

Sorry to hear that, but not surprised. Soon something in his eyes will
tell you that he's not enjoying life any more and you'll have to fortify
yourself to be brave and do him one final kindness in a whole lifetime
of loving.

I waited a day too long in the case of my beloved Aries, until he went
into spasms, and it still grieves me to think about it 12 years later.

Empathetic purrs

Gordon & the FF

Old December 5th 05, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 15:51:24 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

These had me rolling on the floor. Never have I needed a good laugh so
much as now.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...ctandcover.htm

"If you hear the Backstreet Boys, Michael Bolton or Yanni on the
radio, cower in the corner or run like hell."

I always do!!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old December 5th 05, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 16:21:18 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

Exocat wrote:
"Marina" wrote

These had me rolling on the floor. Never have I needed a good laugh so
much as now.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...ctandcover.htm

Great stuff :-)

So how is dear Unca Frank today?
He's still in our thoughts constantly, as indeed are you.

He is plodding on, but the end is near. I've accepted it now, and feel
at peace. It's a national holiday tomorrow, but by the end of the week
he will pobably be gone, unless some miracle occurs. I can't just watch
him waste away slowly.

We will be holding your cyber-hand.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old December 5th 05, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Marina wrote:
Exocat wrote:
"Marina" wrote

These had me rolling on the floor. Never have I needed a good laugh
so much as now.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...ctandcover.htm

Great stuff :-)

So how is dear Unca Frank today?
He's still in our thoughts constantly, as indeed are you.

He is plodding on, but the end is near. I've accepted it now, and feel
at peace. It's a national holiday tomorrow, but by the end of the week
he will pobably be gone, unless some miracle occurs. I can't just
watch him waste away slowly.

{{{{{{{{{{{Marina}}}}}}}}}

Jill

Old December 5th 05, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

He is plodding on, but the end is near. I've accepted it now, and feel
at peace. It's a national holiday tomorrow, but by the end of the week
he will pobably be gone, unless some miracle occurs. I can't just watch
him waste away slowly.

Purrs for Frank and your whole family. I hope you have a good holiday
with him.

--Fil