OT humour: givernment instructions in case of terrorist attack

Old December 5th 05, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT humour: givernment instructions in case of terrorist attack

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Marina}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Give Frank lots of love and scritches from all of us, this week. He is
a cat among cats, and will be sorely missed, even by those of us who
have not had the privilege to know him in person.

I have to take Pan in for a blood test to monitor his medication, in a
little while. I am just hoping the vet won't have a similar
recommendation for me. I don't think he will quite yet.

Melissa

Old December 5th 05, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'm so very sorry to hear that.
We are thinking of Frank and you, sending lots of very gentle hugs,
Polonca and Soncek

Marina wrote:

Exocat wrote:
So how is dear Unca Frank today?
He's still in our thoughts constantly, as indeed are you.

He is plodding on, but the end is near. I've accepted it now, and feel
at peace. It's a national holiday tomorrow, but by the end of the week
he will pobably be gone, unless some miracle occurs. I can't just watch
him waste away slowly.

Old December 5th 05, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon 05 Dec 2005 08:51:24a, Marina wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

These had me rolling on the floor. Never have I needed a good
laugh so much as now.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...ctandcover.htm

ROTFL!! Thanks Marina!

--
Cheryl
Old December 5th 05, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon 05 Dec 2005 09:21:18a, Marina wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

He is plodding on, but the end is near. I've accepted it now,
and feel at peace. It's a national holiday tomorrow, but by the
end of the week he will pobably be gone, unless some miracle
occurs. I can't just watch him waste away slowly.

Many purrs for the hard days ahead. Give him lots of skritches from
us. Shamrock, Bonnie, Scarlett and Rhett send Frankie some headbutts.

--
Cheryl
Old December 6th 05, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:

These had me rolling on the floor. Never have I needed a good laugh so
much as now.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...ctandcover.htm

Marina, those were hilarious! Thank you.

These remind me of a site that I sometimes visit when I need a good
belly laugh. This one has nothing to do with terrorism, it's just a
bunch of interpretations of weird and incomprehensible diagrams. It's
called "The Hall of Technical Documentation Weirdness":

http://www.darrenbarefoot.com/hall/index.html

This one is my favorite:

http://www.darrenbarefoot.com/hall/s...20Warning.html

Joyce
Old December 6th 05, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kreisleriana wrote:

"If you hear the Backstreet Boys, Michael Bolton or Yanni on the
radio, cower in the corner or run like hell."

That was definitely the best one!

Joyce
Old December 6th 05, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
These had me rolling on the floor. Never have I needed a good laugh so
much as now.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...ctandcover.htm
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.

Marina,
This had me laughing.
Rosie, who is trying to balance on my lap while hugging my belly was not
amused.
I'll have to make it up to her somehow.

Best wishes to you and Frank.
Annie

Old December 6th 05, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:
He is plodding on, but the end is near. I've accepted it now, and feel
at peace. It's a national holiday tomorrow, but by the end of the week
he will pobably be gone, unless some miracle occurs. I can't just watch
him waste away slowly.

*hugs*

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 6th 05, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:

He is plodding on, but the end is near. I've accepted it now, and

feel
at peace. It's a national holiday tomorrow, but by the end of the

week
he will pobably be gone, unless some miracle occurs. I can't just
watch him waste away slowly.

I'm so sorry Marina. I hope you can keep him through the holidays but
if it's not to be, you will be doing your best for him. Hugs and
purrs,
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old December 6th 05, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
Exocat wrote:
"Marina" wrote

These had me rolling on the floor. Never have I needed a good laugh so
much as now.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...ctandcover.htm

Great stuff :-)

So how is dear Unca Frank today?
He's still in our thoughts constantly, as indeed are you.

He is plodding on, but the end is near. I've accepted it now, and feel at
peace. It's a national holiday tomorrow, but by the end of the week he
will pobably be gone, unless some miracle occurs. I can't just watch him
waste away slowly.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Sam, Smokey, and Mistletoe