Miss Pua Update

Old December 6th 05, 10:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Miss Pua Update

"Enfilade" wrote in message
oups.com...

Irulan wrote:
Just saw the before and after pics. What a beautiful girl, considering

what
she went through in the beginning. God bless you for giving her

happiness.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

She looks lovely!

Is her ringworm gone yet? Has she been able to meet her house-mates?

--Fil

Yeah, hers is gone, but now the other two have it, small, but it's near the
eye where it's difficult to treat. Tyrone tolerates treatment, but Chloe
bites and scratches. It isn't a fun thing to do. :~)

kili

Old December 6th 05, 10:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"polonca12000" wrote in message
Thank you for taking such good care of Miss Pua, Kili!
Lots of best wishes and purrs,
POlonca and Soncek

Thank you! She's been such a source of happiness. She's my cuddlebug. :~)

kili

Old December 6th 05, 10:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"badwilson" wrote in message
Wow, she looks *so* much better! Great job :-)
--

Thank you! She's still getting better every day and it's been 4 months
already. I can't wait for another 8 and see how she's going to look.

kili

Old December 6th 05, 10:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Mon 05 Dec 2005 03:55:03p, kilikini wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

I wish this was a binary group so I could share her photo with
you all. In any case I posted a first day find and yesterday
pic to alt.binaries.pictures.animals (Pua Update) and I updated
her CATSTER page http://www.catster.com/?183929 so you can view
her picture there.

My gosh, she is getting healthier by the day. She's the most
amazing little soul and I just love her to death.

Hope everyone's holidays are going well. I have a LOT to be
thankful for this season.

kili

You've done so good by her. She's looking so healthy and happy since
the early pics!

Thank you! Yes, big difference, isn't there? I watch her change on a daily
basis. It's literally amazing. It's kind of fun to get up just to watch
her progress. :~)

kili

Old December 6th 05, 12:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"kilikini" wrote
I wish this was a binary group so I could share her photo with you all.
In
any case I posted a first day find and yesterday pic to
alt.binaries.pictures.animals (Pua Update) and I updated her CATSTER
page
http://www.catster.com/?183929 so you can view her picture there.

Isn't she doing well?

We're SO pleased for you all.

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old December 6th 05, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Exocat" wrote in message

"kilikini" wrote
I wish this was a binary group so I could share her photo with you all.
In
any case I posted a first day find and yesterday pic to
alt.binaries.pictures.animals (Pua Update) and I updated her CATSTER
page
http://www.catster.com/?183929 so you can view her picture there.

Isn't she doing well?

We're SO pleased for you all.

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Thank you, that's so nice of you to say. :~)

kili

Old December 6th 05, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"kilikini" wrote in message
. ..
I wish this was a binary group so I could share her photo with you all.

In
any case I posted a first day find and yesterday pic to
alt.binaries.pictures.animals (Pua Update) and I updated her CATSTER page
http://www.catster.com/?183929 so you can view her picture there.

My gosh, she is getting healthier by the day. She's the most amazing

little
soul and I just love her to death.

Hope everyone's holidays are going well. I have a LOT to be thankful for
this season.

kili

Wow, it's amazing what some TLC can accomplish! Good on you girl for a deed
well done saving the life of this little lost one!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 6th 05, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"kilikini" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Thanks, Sweetie! I'm so proud of how well she's become! She and Tyrone
just play and play like there's no tomorrow. Sometimes, that's not such a
good thing! Ever watch your rug, comforters, and shoes being destroyed by
the hour? LOL. I love them both. It's fine. I let them be.

kili

Old December 6th 05, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"kilikini" wrote in message
. ..

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"kilikini" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Oh, that's right, you weren't here when I first got Sammy! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/With_Mommy.asp

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 6th 05, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"kilikini" wrote in message
. ..

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"kilikini" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I can relate! I'm watching Tryone and Pua play tug-of-war, as we speak,
with an old bootlace of my husband's. It's so fun to watch them do that!

kili