Lizzie goes for her yearly!

Old December 6th 05, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Lizzie goes for her yearly!

And the Rubble family goes in for their first checkup - 1:00pm Eastern time.

Since it has yet to reach 20degF outside in this neck of the woods, I have
the carriers over a couple of heat vents right now - and will cover them
with towels to help alleviate any cold winds for the short bits of time that
they will be actually out in that cold weather (being toted to/from the
car). And will start the car a good 15-20 minutes before I leave to let it
warm up.

Not sure when I'll have the Rubbles speutered, possibly in 3 weeks, maybe
later as the *holidays* are about then, and Barney is still a little dude
(the runt).
--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old December 6th 05, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default UPDATE Lizzie goes for her yearly!

The Rubble family is FIV/FELV negative!!!! They got their first shots & a
clean bill of health, and go back on 1/3/06 for their boosters and rabies
shots - and by then we will have decided when they will get snipped! They
got oohed and ahhed over by the techies & receptionist, particularly
Bam-Bam, and Barney for his tail, but poor ol' Betty hid either in the back
of the carrier or under the kitty-bed we put in there, so she didn't get
seen much.

Lizzie let out a few squeaks of protests during the trip, and tried to crawl
into by armpit during her exam (this, from a cat that nearly took TED's arm
off the first visit, she took a swipe at him after he gave her a shot - he
was fast and she missed, ever since then, she's been a coward, though). Her
weight is down, but she is healthy - we like to keep her weight down so her
knees don't bother her (luxating patella, or wobbly knees - her kneecaps
become 'dislocated' easily).

Old December 6th 05, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

great news.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old December 6th 05, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

444444444444444444444444444444444 -- Soncek says hi!
I'm so very glad to hear the kitties are FIV/FELV negative. Lots of
purrs for them and for Lizzie to have no knee problems at all,
Polonca and Soncek

Old December 7th 05, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

[...]

Great news, MMJ! Happy to hear they're OK.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Lizzie Scared Me Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 6 June 24th 05 12:14 AM
Spiteful Lizzie Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 24 October 21st 04 01:54 PM
Lizzie the Defender (ouchies) Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 24 July 2nd 04 10:13 PM
Just call me Lizzie O J Cat anecdotes 56 June 19th 04 01:16 AM
Lizzie & Weeble Piccies Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 15 April 3rd 04 09:36 PM