Whose bed is it, anyway?

Old December 6th 05, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Whose bed is it, anyway?

This morning I woke up early. Last night it was especially cold, and I
hadn't turned off the electric blanket, as I usually do before I got to
sleep. I was overly warm when I woke up, so I threw the covers back.
Immediately, Lindy, who was lying close to me, began protesting, vocally,
loudly, and repeatedly. I stretched out a foot, and Nanki-Poo, who was
lying on the foot of the bed, immediately attacked it. Whose bed is it,
anyway?

Silly question, right? ;-)

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

Old December 6th 05, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Yoj" wrote
This morning I woke up early. Last night it was especially cold, and
hadn't turned off the electric blanket, as I usually do before I got
sleep. I was overly warm when I woke up, so I threw the covers back.
Immediately, Lindy, who was lying close to me, began protesting,
vocally,
loudly, and repeatedly. I stretched out a foot, and Nanki-Poo, who
was
lying on the foot of the bed, immediately attacked it. Whose bed is
it,
anyway?
Silly question, right? ;-)

Yup! Surprised you even bothered to ask :-)

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old December 6th 05, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 17:57:09 GMT, "Yoj"
yodeled:

This morning I woke up early. Last night it was especially cold, and I
hadn't turned off the electric blanket, as I usually do before I got to
sleep. I was overly warm when I woke up, so I threw the covers back.
Immediately, Lindy, who was lying close to me, began protesting, vocally,
loudly, and repeatedly. I stretched out a foot, and Nanki-Poo, who was
lying on the foot of the bed, immediately attacked it. Whose bed is it,
anyway?

Silly question, right? ;-)

It's must be like being an attorney-- "Never ask a question you don't
know the answer to."

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old December 6th 05, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Exocat" wrote in message

"Yoj" wrote
This morning I woke up early. Last night it was especially cold, and
hadn't turned off the electric blanket, as I usually do before I got
sleep. I was overly warm when I woke up, so I threw the covers back.
Immediately, Lindy, who was lying close to me, began protesting,
vocally,
loudly, and repeatedly. I stretched out a foot, and Nanki-Poo, who
was
lying on the foot of the bed, immediately attacked it. Whose bed is
it,
anyway?
Silly question, right? ;-)

Yup! Surprised you even bothered to ask :-)

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

I'm kinda surprised, too. :~)

kili

Old December 6th 05, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Yoj" wrote in message
. net

Whose bed is it,
anyway?

Silly question, right? ;-)

On a scale of 1-10 for silly questions, this one scrapes a 15 ;o).

What_EVER_ gave you the idea it was *your* bed? *G*

Helen M

Old December 7th 05, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

That is almost as bad as women asking their man does this dress make me
look fat.loaded question
ain't no man alive that will not lie or avoid the question all together
but you still ask

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:242edb9e14ca59ea86d5e8da789ae80d.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old December 7th 05, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Exocat" wrote in message

"Yoj" wrote
This morning I woke up early. Last night it was especially cold, and
hadn't turned off the electric blanket, as I usually do before I got
sleep. I was overly warm when I woke up, so I threw the covers back.
Immediately, Lindy, who was lying close to me, began protesting,
vocally,
loudly, and repeatedly. I stretched out a foot, and Nanki-Poo, who
was
lying on the foot of the bed, immediately attacked it. Whose bed is
it,
anyway?
Silly question, right? ;-)

Yup! Surprised you even bothered to ask :-)

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

In case I had any doubts, I looked at the bed later. One side was neatly
made. The other side definitely wasn't. I couldn't very well disturb my
two darlings just to finish making the bed, could I?

Joy

Old December 7th 05, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yoj wrote in message
. net...
This morning I woke up early. Last night it was especially cold, and I
hadn't turned off the electric blanket, as I usually do before I got to
sleep. I was overly warm when I woke up, so I threw the covers back.
Immediately, Lindy, who was lying close to me, began protesting, vocally,
loudly, and repeatedly. I stretched out a foot, and Nanki-Poo, who was
lying on the foot of the bed, immediately attacked it. Whose bed is it,
anyway?

Silly question, right? ;-)

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

Yup. Really, surely you knew that, Joy? =o) I realized last night, that my
entire purpose in life is to act as a heated, padded food dispenser and
bedwarmer for my cats. =o) Pan can't get to sleep unless he spends the first
part of the night lying on top of me under the covers. Nina dives down and
spends the night under the covers by my feet. Francesca has discovered I'm
nice and warm to sit on on TOP of the covers. I have a hard time getting
motivated to get out of bed first thing in the morning on these chilly
winter days!

Melissa