The Soggy Bum Blues

Old December 23rd 05, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default The Soggy Bum Blues

OK, Mommy fooled me last night, and the night before, and the night before
that, and the night before that! I was determined that she wouldn't fool me
again tonight. But I couldn't resist those micey scuttling noises I heard
coming from inside the tub filled with water that she was sitting in. I
just *knew* that this time there had to be a mousie in there with her. So I
jumped up onto the rim of the tub to see the mousie. And don't you know it
was just Mommy making mousie noises with her hand again. I gotta go lick my
soggy bottom dry! She won't fool me tomorrow night though!

Purrs

Sammy

Old December 23rd 05, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:36:51 -0600, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

OK, Mommy fooled me last night, and the night before, and the night before
that, and the night before that! I was determined that she wouldn't fool me
again tonight. But I couldn't resist those micey scuttling noises I heard
coming from inside the tub filled with water that she was sitting in. I
just *knew* that this time there had to be a mousie in there with her. So I
jumped up onto the rim of the tub to see the mousie. And don't you know it
was just Mommy making mousie noises with her hand again. I gotta go lick my
soggy bottom dry! She won't fool me tomorrow night though!

Purrs

Sammy

Training them never ends, does it?
Love,
Stinky
Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old December 23rd 05, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote:

And don't you know it
was just Mommy making mousie noises with her hand again. I gotta go lick my
soggy bottom dry! She won't fool me tomorrow night though!

Sammy, you have my sympathies. Your Mommy is meshuggah. :-)

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)