Whats a Jellicle Ball?

Old October 12th 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Whats a Jellicle Ball?

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...sterAndNathan#

We are young kitties who has just found forever homes. We neffur hurd
what a Jellicle Ball is.
Nathan and Chester
Old October 12th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Welkum, liddle wunz! Itz wunnerful to hav da yung wunz at da ball -- I
hopez yoo will be dere.

Da Jellicle Ball iz a majikal event dat happinz efurry yeer. Awl da kitteez
uv da kommyunitee get togedder to rememfur da wunz hoo haz gon to da Rainbow
Brij since da preevius Ball. We reedz da list uv dereown namez, an we
rememfurz how much we luvved dem an how happee we wuz to know dem. Kitteez
kan giv speshul tribyootz to dem if dey wantz, or dey kan juss lissen to
tribyootz frum uther kitteez. Sumtimez, if we iz furry kwiet, we kan heer
da kitteez at da Brij singin bak to ownownselvez.

An uv korse dere iz fudz an mewzik an dansin an fun, too. I will make shur
to hav sum kittin fudz fur yoo gize -- iz dere ennee purrtikuler kind dat
yoo likez?

Rebecca

Old October 12th 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.travel.cruises,rec.music.beatles
Naked Gonad

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 19:14:55 GMT, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...sterAndNathan#

We are young kitties who has just found forever homes. We neffur hurd
what a Jellicle Ball is.

ok, it's when you put your testicles in Jello and swish them around.

--
Gonad
Old October 12th 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.travel.cruises,rec.music.beatles
Carolyn Blevins

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 17:21:55 -0400, Naked Gonad wrote:

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 19:14:55 GMT, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...sterAndNathan#

We are young kitties who has just found forever homes. We neffur hurd
what a Jellicle Ball is.

ok, it's when you put your testicles in Jello and swish them around.

Wrong!

What's the Jello Balls?!?!? For all to whom this is their first
Jellicle Ball here is the History of the very 1st Jello Balls. The
concept was first hatched by my companion Bonnie (Shawnee's Bonnie,
House of Ruskin aka Bonnie the Black Panther, BL). She was a tough
girl kitty who took no prisoners, as many toms found out much to their
detriment, she would cut their root sacs off with a dull knife. Enjoy!!!
Old October 12th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Wee like Develllopppment Fudz to help us grow. We will reed about
kitties at da Rainbow place and honor them. Both of usses is naymed
aftur RB kitties.
Nathan and Chester

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 13:01:01 -0700, "Rebecca"
wrote:

Welkum, liddle wunz! Itz wunnerful to hav da yung wunz at da ball -- I
hopez yoo will be dere.

Da Jellicle Ball iz a majikal event dat happinz efurry yeer. Awl da kitteez
uv da kommyunitee get togedder to rememfur da wunz hoo haz gon to da Rainbow
Brij since da preevius Ball. We reedz da list uv dereown namez, an we
rememfurz how much we luvved dem an how happee we wuz to know dem. Kitteez
kan giv speshul tribyootz to dem if dey wantz, or dey kan juss lissen to
tribyootz frum uther kitteez. Sumtimez, if we iz furry kwiet, we kan heer
da kitteez at da Brij singin bak to ownownselvez.

An uv korse dere iz fudz an mewzik an dansin an fun, too. I will make shur
to hav sum kittin fudz fur yoo gize -- iz dere ennee purrtikuler kind dat
yoo likez?

Rebecca

.. .

Old October 13th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.travel.cruises,rec.music.beatles
The Family Chauffeur

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...sterAndNathan#

We are young kitties who has just found forever homes. We neffur hurd
what a Jellicle Ball is.

ok, it's when you put your testicles in Jello and swish them around.

Isn't it a testicle from one of the characters in that Webber musical
"Cats"?

Old October 13th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

wrote:
[...]

Nathan and Chester- Hide quoted text -

are yew named after thuh Chester and Nathan we hav all known fur such
a longlong tyme? Welkum. We will all take good care of yew here.
Thuh Jellicle Ball iz awsum and yew will hav lotsa fun.

Little Kitty, gently hedbutting Chester and Nathan
Old October 13th 08, 01:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.travel.cruises,rec.music.beatles
BeatGirl

[http://www.lyricsondemand.com/soundt...jellicleballly
rics.html]
Old October 13th 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.travel.cruises,rec.music.beatles
Dave Krueger

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 21:27:35 -0400, The Family Chauffeur wrote:

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...sterAndNathan#

We are young kitties who has just found forever homes. We neffur hurd
what a Jellicle Ball is.

ok, it's when you put your testicles in Jello and swish them around.

Isn't it a testicle from one of the characters in that Webber musical
"Cats"?

Correcto!
--
Mommy, Daddy, can i live with you the rest of my life?
Waaaaaaaaaa!!!! i umpire but i don wanna work either.

______________
/ \
| WHAAAAAAAAAAA! |
\__ _________/
/ ,'
_.~._ /,'
,~'.~@~.`~.
/ : _..._ : \
{ :,"''\\`".: }
`C) 0 _ 0 (--.._,-"""-.__
( ) @ ( ) `.
`-.-_-.-' \
,' \ / ,` ;`-._,-.
,' ,'/ ,' `---t.,-. \_
,--.,',' ,'----.__\ _( \----'
'///,`,--.,' `-.__.--' `. )
'///,' `-`
Old October 18th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...sterAndNathan#

We are young kitties who has just found forever homes. We neffur hurd
what a Jellicle Ball is.
Nathan and Chester

I'm sorry to be so late replying, but I *finally* backed up through
newsgroup posts and realized that I'd missed this when it first came
in....OhMyWord!, they're adorable, with their teeny stubby tails, baby
feet and big ears! Now I'm going to be fighting kittenlust the rest
of the day!

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply