OT - Happy Birthday, My Angel

Old October 8th 05, 03:16 AM
Karen

Default OT - Happy Birthday, My Angel

On 2005-10-07 21:11:24 -0500, Cheryl said:

26 years ago you came into the world to a scared teenage mom and a
proud, older man. I remember having to tell my parents about your
imminent arrival. Your first several birthdays were somewhat tame;
family gatherings with grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins. When
you got to be school-aged, that's when the fun started! Chuck E.
Cheese, or a party with a clown guest. As you grew older, these
childish birthday parties weren't to your liking, but a dinner out to
your favorite restaurant with just mom was expected! Of course the
family birthday dinners were tradition, particularly since you nearly
shared a birthday with your grandma. No matter how old you got, or how
busy your teenage life was, you could not get out of that one! Your
last birthday of your life, your 23rd, we went and had a nice dinner
despite the fact that we had to run from the car to the door - it was
the DC sniper scare in Oct 2002. I remember how Columbia wasn't one of
the common sniper spots and my tank was on "E" so you followed me to
the gas station to fill up before going home. You always felt as if you
had to protect me.

My angel, you are so missed. I can only hope that the RB for people is
peaceful for you. I love you. Always. Happy Birthday.

I bet he takes really good care of Marley and Shadow as they do of him.

Old October 8th 05, 03:50 AM
Kreisleriana

On 8 Oct 2005 02:11:24 GMT, Cheryl
yodeled:

[...]

[[[[[[[[[Cheryl]]]]]]]
Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 8th 05, 04:29 AM
Marina

Cheryl wrote:

My angel, you are so missed. I can only hope that the RB for people
is peaceful for you. I love you. Always. Happy Birthday.

{{{Cheryl}}}

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old October 8th 05, 04:56 AM
Pamela Shirk

Top posting over a beautiful tribute for a much missed young man.

Cheryl

You've come such a long way. I look to you for inspiration when I'm having
one of those grieving for Rob days. Eric was a wonderful young man. You
were lucky to have had him for even a little while. Thank you for sharing
this with us all.

Pam S. wishing I could have known Eric too

"Cheryl" wrote in message
[...]

Love, Mom.

Old October 8th 05, 11:06 AM
Exocat

"Cheryl" wrote
26 years ago you came into the world to a scared teenage mom and a
proud, older man.

My angel, you are so missed. I can only hope that the RB for people
is peaceful for you. I love you. Always. Happy Birthday.

Deepest condolences.

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old October 8th 05, 12:16 PM
Adrian

Cheryl wrote:
[...]

{{{{{{{{{{{ Cheryl }}}}}}}}}}
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 8th 05, 02:28 PM
Victor Martinez

Cheryl wrote:
My angel, you are so missed. I can only hope that the RB for people
is peaceful for you. I love you. Always. Happy Birthday.

*Hugs*

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 8th 05, 02:50 PM
polonca12000

We are thinking of Eric and you, Cheryl.
Lots and lots of gentle hugs and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old October 8th 05, 03:34 PM
CatNipped

"Cheryl" wrote in message
[...]

{{{{{{{{{{Cheryl}}}}}}}}}}

I know it's hard to "celebrate" now, but I think you should remember his
birth by doing something he would have liked to do. Don't hold him close to
you, worrying about you, unable to ease your heart or dry your tears. Try
to smile and encourage him to fly away and play with all the other angels
(I'm picturing a heavy metal heavenly choir here ;). Every time you smile
when you think of him, picture him soaring ever higher, his spirit aglow
with joy for you. You *will* see him and hold him again - and all the long
years you spend here on earth, waiting for that moment, will be as nothing
compared to the eternity you'll have together.

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Love, Mom.

Old October 8th 05, 03:44 PM
Nan

wrote:

[...]

{{{{{{{{Cheryl}}}}}}}}

That is a beautiful tribute, thank you.

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the felinity felines

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.

Happy Birthday Kami! Elizabeth Blake Cat health & behaviour 6 April 4th 05 06:43 PM
Happy Birthday Isis! Cat Protector Cat health & behaviour 5 March 6th 05 08:56 AM
Grant RIP Karen Cat anecdotes 91 March 5th 05 05:08 PM
Happy purrday to Dyna kitty Tanada Cat anecdotes 1 August 27th 03 08:19 PM
Happy Birthday Hazel Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 13 August 25th 03 12:25 PM