safe at home!

Old October 1st 04, 04:23 PM
Norm

Default safe at home!

Quinn is at his rug-play games* as usual. Last night, after
roughhousing he ran off around the kitchen island as I straightened the
throw rug and threw himself sliding across the floor into the rug,
looking just like a ballplayer sliding into home plate ... a ballplayer,
that is, holding the plate and chewing it while kicking it ferociously
with his legs. Silly cat!

(* if you didn't see the ones I posted last winter paste the URL below
and click the slide button)
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...14303824ruussN

--
"The web has got me caught. I'd rather have the blues than what I've
got." via Nat King Cole
Old October 1st 04, 05:02 PM
Karen

I hadn't seen this one befo

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...75981709nuUZOn

So darling.

Old October 1st 04, 06:53 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:02:07 -0500, "Karen"
yodeled:

I hadn't seen this one befo

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...75981709nuUZOn

So darling.

The one of him under the rug is a scream.

Theresa

Old October 1st 04, 07:35 PM
Norm

Kreisleriana wrote:

The one of him under the rug is a scream.

One of my favorites ... waiting for someone to grab the lure :-)

wStinky Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Stinky has good reading choices, heh

--
Windows : security :: fishnet bikini : modesty

Old October 1st 04, 11:12 PM
Christina Websell

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:02:07 -0500, "Karen"
yodeled:

I hadn't seen this one befo

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...75981709nuUZOn

So darling.

The one of him under the rug is a scream.

Theresa

I liked that one too, and the one of him practising his beer gut.

Tweed

Old October 2nd 04, 01:40 AM
Christine Burel

Awwww! They're so goofy when they act ferocious with the rugs -- quite a
handsome boy, too!
Christine