Kitty's & Lewi's Wedwink Reception

Old April 13th 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Kitty's & Lewi's Wedwink Reception

Kitty Schottland and her new winkwink, Lewi D. Cat, line up under the
cat-sized canopy that the Hemingway Cats put up for them, and begin
receiving guests.

Meow! Fangu so much for coming!

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Winkwink Of Lewi D. Cat

i love receptionz cause there is fudz and its romanticle. you are a
purrfect couple.
beauty

Fangu, Beauty! offers a headbump and a nosetouch

Kitty Schottland

Old April 13th 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

offers headbumps and nosetouches

Kitty Schottland

Trudi, stormmee and OEJ concatulate the wedwinks after they put theirz
giftz
onna table,

Old April 13th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Lewi shifts from one paw to the other, anxious to get going to Italy. He
smiles at his beautiful new Wink and is so happy the ceremony is over.

He looks around at all of his friends and sees O T port back into the room.
"Lewi, dat twit momcat had of dem liffed. Dey iz all finez now. I nedz som
fudz, dat portink deze eventz is hard hard wurk.eight babies. Onlyee

Akchooly, I fink you needz a liddle more dan fudz. Here is a snifter of
nip cognac.

Harri
Old April 13th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu, I guez I iz tired. Dat was Twitch the momcat and her haz 7 bitties
dat lifved and dey iz all finefine. O. T taking a long draft from the
snifter. Fangu yourself Harri, I needez dat.

Old April 14th 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
"PixieDust413" wrote in message
Kitty Schottland and her new winkwink, Lewi D. Cat, line up under
the
cat-sized canopy that the Hemingway Cats put up for them, and begin
receiving guests.

Meow! Fangu so much for coming!

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Winkwink Of Lewi D. Cat

OO00ooo KittySchottland, I yam sooo hapy furr yuz!
rubby-rubby-boff-cheekz and hed-bonk

Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

She then addz a strangly wrapped gift to the table

Old April 14th 08, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi reads this thought and hope it is time to open the presents. He is
anxious to get on the road to Italy, even if they all port over there. He
looks at his wife/kitty and wonders if she is getting tired, it has been a
long day.

Old April 14th 08, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester sees Lewi lookin atta hizown wife kitty wif sum catcern, so
decidesta tak da ni****if anna mofe da ceptin along...

He stands up and goes to the gift table where there isa kushin fur the
winked kuple anna micraphone...

ahum, err, kan i purlese haf yourown attenshunz, itz gettin a bit late anna
sum of uses are hafin a veri long day so i think itz timeta opin da happi
winkedz giftz, ifin you two willz kume yourselvez anna sit on diz kuzshin
each kitt whut wantsa kan bring der gift to yourselvez anna diskribe it to
da krow, dat way you won't hafta wunner whut it iz an nocatelse hasta stop
eatin ta enjoy yourownselvez giftz... I willz go furzt...

Chester goes to da table anna pickz upa long rownd gift, anna as KS anna
lewi opinz da gift chester says: Dis kS anna Lewi isa fluffy blanki, its
veri lite wate but veri snuggli anna howlds da heat veri gud, anna you kan
arrange it into ani nezt you wantz, itz multi kulured so da hoomin wont
notize your furz anna wash it too ofin... purlse cept mine anna lucy's gift
wif owrz luf, Chester

Old April 14th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 14, 12:18*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
[...]

Maggy May ann WooToo 'plaud an oo an ahh for da pritty binky. Den dey
breeng der presunt up too da cupple

Maggy May Deez r mached piwwows dat wee gotted four yoo. Dey haff
revursibubble cases, sew yoo can haff diffeerun culurs.
WooToo Dey gotted lon-lasting butted furry small mount ub miled nip
in dem. Enuff too enjoi butted gnot enuff too keeep yoo awak.
Maggy May becuz wee all gnow
both
Cuddleseep iz speshul
Effery ower counz az too
An cuddleseep iz gud four yoo.

Lewi's relative Stormmee Cat anecdotes 0 December 28th 07 05:12 AM
At the reception Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Cat community 39 November 10th 05 03:28 AM
Kitty Schottland's Wedding Reception PixieDust413 Cat community 31 April 3rd 05 02:49 PM
Lilith and Sammy's reception ShortTail Tom Cat community 6 July 14th 04 06:31 AM
Lilith and Sammy's reception Tabitha Kitten Cat community 3 July 9th 04 02:29 AM