More truckin kitties!

Old April 11th 04, 08:50 PM
ChildFree23

Oooh! Bugs! I love to hunt bugs!

PURRPURRPURRPURR

Miz Lilith, since itz Easter day and da hoomins has a dinner planned,
would you care to port ober to my hous fur a bit to meet efurrybody? Den
we'z could port back here again, or wherefur you would like to go.

Oh, I'd love to, Sammy! Fangu again for inviting me.

We'z is havin a Easter dinner wif mineown Unca Pat and mineown
Grandmeowmie, and we'z havin smoked ham, and roasted turkeybird, and
premium canned kitty food, and a variety of adult kitty and kitten
kibbles, and of course green label Fancy Feets! An mine cousin kitty
Samantha might be joining us as well. I'd sure like to introduce youz
to mine fambly.

Does this mean we'ze becoming more than Very Special Friends?

An if you'z would like to try going into a protected Out, you could try
out our special kitty-safe back yard. It's got a fence dat kitties can't
through (either way) and d*gs can't get through and metalmonsters and
strange hoomins can't get through, but birdies and bugs can get through
wif no problem. We'z can go into da Out an be safe. Or if you don't
wanna try da Out, Amelia and Tabitha are really good at catching buggies
and bringin dem in da house fur other kitties to play wif.

With you, I'll try the out. Does I have to go on a string?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old April 11th 04, 11:13 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Oh, I'd love to, Sammy! Fangu again for inviting me.

You'z are furry welcome! I'm glad you're able to come over.

Does this mean we'ze becoming more than Very Special Friends?

Well- dere are degrees of special, and you are right up dere at the top
of the Very Special scale. I sure do like you a whole lot, bootiful miss
Lilith blush...

Now, let me intloduce you... you already know who my Paw is, cause
you've seen him from up high in da metalmonster, and dis is mine Meowmie
- she is really good wif petting and brushing and feeding us. And dis is
mineown Unca Pat - he raises turkeybirds and quailbirds and has a d*g at
home, and has a kitty named Samantha. Samantha is prolly around here
somewhere sleeping (she's old). And dis is mineown Grandmeowmie - she
has chickens and a d*g, but she likes kitties too. And here's da rest of
mine family - Cleopatra, who drived dat Are-Vee along route 66 and who
is sweet on TV cat, and Amelia, who likes Clarence kitty and is kind of
a grump, and Tabitha Kitten, who is just about a month older than me but
is a whole lot smaller dan me.

Each human in turn gives Lilith a scritch, and each kitty gives her a
headbutt

All family members and kitties: Welcome, Lilith! Please help yourself
to anything that looks interesting. And make yourself at home.

With you, I'll try the out. Does I have to go on a string?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Nope, no need for strings! That's what so good about our Out - it's safe
wifout kitties having to be on a string.

Here, I will hold your paw as we go outside - see, it's just like the
Out that other kitties get, but wif dis good fence we'z safe from
dangers. An see dat silvery looking wire about 2 kitty-lengths off da
ground? Dat's a magic wire - if any animals (d*gs or cats or hoomins or
anyfing) touch it, it bites dem - hard! So it keeps us safe. And over in
da corners, where there are normally holes dat kitties can squeeze
through - they're stuffed wif bundles of wire stuff dat keeps kitties
and d*gs and fings from getting through. So it's nice and safe. And my
hoomins are just inside, an dey keep an eye on us all da time, to make
sure dat we're safe.

Over here in da corner is a clump of weeds dat Paw leaves when he runs
the grasseatermonster. It's a perfect height fur kitties to hide in, and
has lots of good bugs. And ober here is another clump, up against da
neighbor's wooden fence - if you sit real still, lizards climb on da
neighbor's fence and kitties can sometimes reach through and get dem! I
haven't caught one yet, but Amelia has catched a few. And ober here is a
lawn chair dat I knocked over playing ine day, dat makes a great, cool
shady spot to lie down and watch efurrything going on and nap.

How do you like it, miss Lilith? Iz you okay in da Out, or would you
rather go inside and get some goodies to eat?

Sammy Kitten
eager to please

Old April 12th 04, 12:09 AM
ChildFree23

Does this mean we'ze becoming more than Very Special Friends?

Well- dere are degrees of special, and you are right up dere at the top
of the Very Special scale. I sure do like you a whole lot, bootiful miss
Lilith blush...

Is you purr-posing to me, Sammy?

Now, let me intloduce you... you already know who my Paw is, cause
you've seen him from up high in da metalmonster, and dis is mine Meowmie
- she is really good wif petting and brushing and feeding us. And dis is
mineown Unca Pat - he raises turkeybirds and quailbirds and has a d*g at
home, and has a kitty named Samantha. Samantha is prolly around here
somewhere sleeping (she's old). And dis is mineown Grandmeowmie - she
has chickens and a d*g, but she likes kitties too. And here's da rest of
mine family - Cleopatra, who drived dat Are-Vee along route 66 and who
is sweet on TV cat, and Amelia, who likes Clarence kitty and is kind of
a grump, and Tabitha Kitten, who is just about a month older than me but
is a whole lot smaller dan me.

Each human in turn gives Lilith a scritch, and each kitty gives her a
headbutt

[Lilith gives each hoomin a headbutt and each kitty a cheek rub.]

All family members and kitties: Welcome, Lilith! Please help yourself
to anything that looks interesting. And make yourself at home.

Oh fangu! Where's the litterbox?

Here, I will hold your paw as we go outside - see, it's just like the
Out that other kitties get, but wif dis good fence we'z safe from
dangers. An see dat silvery looking wire about 2 kitty-lengths off da
ground? Dat's a magic wire - if any animals (d*gs or cats or hoomins or
anyfing) touch it, it bites dem - hard! So it keeps us safe. And over in
da corners, where there are normally holes dat kitties can squeeze
through - they're stuffed wif bundles of wire stuff dat keeps kitties
and d*gs and fings from getting through. So it's nice and safe. And my
hoomins are just inside, an dey keep an eye on us all da time, to make
sure dat we're safe.

Will you show me your favorite place to roll in the grass?

Over here in da corner is a clump of weeds dat Paw leaves when he runs
the grasseatermonster. It's a perfect height fur kitties to hide in, and
has lots of good bugs. And ober here is another clump, up against da
neighbor's wooden fence - if you sit real still, lizards climb on da
neighbor's fence and kitties can sometimes reach through and get dem! I
haven't caught one yet, but Amelia has catched a few. And ober here is a
lawn chair dat I knocked over playing ine day, dat makes a great, cool
shady spot to lie down and watch efurrything going on and nap.

Would you escort me over to the clumb of weeds?

How do you like it, miss Lilith? Iz you okay in da Out, or would you
rather go inside and get some goodies to eat?

I thinks I'll stay out for a few more minutes. Then I'd like to go inside
and eat some dry food.

Lilith Kitten

Old April 12th 04, 02:39 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Is you purr-posing to me, Sammy?

Well... I fink I am, yes blush

Oh fangu! Where's the litterbox?

Dere is lots of dem! But my favorite is da one in da human litterbox
room - it's right ober here.

Will you show me your favorite place to roll in the grass?

I would be delighted to! Right ober here, beside what da hoomins call da
"gaz meeter". Dere's a big clump of big weeds dat are nice and soft and
lots of fun to roll in.

Would you escort me over to the clumb of weeds?

I'z would love to! Here, let me take your paw...

See, up dere on dat tree? We get lots of doze birdies visiting here all
da time. And sometimes dey comes down on top of dis wooden fence, and
sometimes dey even comes down into da yard! From dis big clump of weeds
we can watch for dem, and make a run at dem when dey do.

I thinks I'll stay out for a few more minutes. Then I'd like to go inside
and eat some dry food.

Lilith Kitten

I'm so glad you like our special safe Out! We all like a whole lot, and
I'm glad I can share it wif you, my deer special kittyfriend.

Sammy Kitten

Old April 12th 04, 06:29 PM
ChildFree23

Is you purr-posing to me, Sammy?

Well... I fink I am, yes blush

In that case, I accept!

Oh fangu! Where's the litterbox?

Dere is lots of dem! But my favorite is da one in da human litterbox
room - it's right ober here.

Back home in Furrlorida, I haves a litter box in the barfroom too! And two
in Kitty Schottland's room!

Will you show me your favorite place to roll in the grass?

I would be delighted to! Right ober here, beside what da hoomins call da
"gaz meeter". Dere's a big clump of big weeds dat are nice and soft and
lots of fun to roll in.

[sniffsniff headrubbheadrubb rollrollrollroll]

See, up dere on dat tree? We get lots of doze birdies visiting here all
da time. And sometimes dey comes down on top of dis wooden fence, and
sometimes dey even comes down into da yard! From dis big clump of weeds
we can watch for dem, and make a run at dem when dey do.

I'll just watch them and meow at them for a whiles.

I thinks I'll stay out for a few more minutes. Then I'd like to go

inside
and eat some dry food.

I'm so glad you like our special safe Out! We all like a whole lot, and
I'm glad I can share it wif you, my deer special kittyfriend.

[Purrpurrpurrpurr nosetouchsammykitten purrpurrpurrpurr]

Lilith Kitten

Old April 12th 04, 11:02 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Is you purr-posing to me, Sammy?

Well... I fink I am, yes blush

In that case, I accept!

Yippee!

orange kitten streaks around the yard, leaping atop the pipes by the
gas meter and dashing full speed over them, never losing his balance. He
jumps over clumps of grass and other cats, and shouts "Yippee!" the
whole time

Oops - sorry bout dat. I getted a liddle carried away. What I meant to
say was "Fank you so much, bootiful Lilith Kitten".

Back home in Furrlorida, I haves a litter box in the barfroom too! And two
in Kitty Schottland's room!

I fink da hoomins keep dem cleaner cuz dey gets to look at dem so often.

[sniffsniff headrubbheadrubb rollrollrollroll]

Izn't dis nice? I loves to roll in da grass.

I'll just watch them and meow at them for a whiles.

Dat sounds like a plan. Some of da birdies is what da hoomins call
"mockingbirdies" and a couple of dem meow sometimes. So maybe dey will
hear your meow, fink it's anudder mockingbirdie, and come down to da yard.

[Purrpurrpurrpurr nosetouchsammykitten purrpurrpurrpurr]

[Purrpurrpurr nosetouchLilith purrpurrpurrpurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr]

Sammy Kitten

Old April 13th 04, 12:24 AM
ChildFree23

Is you purr-posing to me, Sammy?

Well... I fink I am, yes blush

In that case, I accept!

Yippee!

orange kitten streaks around the yard, leaping atop the pipes by the
gas meter and dashing full speed over them, never losing his balance. He
jumps over clumps of grass and other cats, and shouts "Yippee!" the
whole time

Oops - sorry bout dat. I getted a liddle carried away. What I meant to
say was "Fank you so much, bootiful Lilith Kitten".

Do you want to set a date? Maybe sometimes after your first purrday?

[sniffsniff headrubbheadrubb rollrollrollroll]

Izn't dis nice? I loves to roll in da grass.

Wanna go back in and roll in some nip?

I'll just watch them and meow at them for a whiles.

Dat sounds like a plan. Some of da birdies is what da hoomins call
"mockingbirdies" and a couple of dem meow sometimes. So maybe dey will
hear your meow, fink it's anudder mockingbirdie, and come down to da yard.

[Lilith Kitten calls to the mockingbirds: "Meow! Meow meow!"]

[Purrpurrpurrpurr nosetouchsammykitten purrpurrpurrpurr]

[Purrpurrpurr nosetouchLilith purrpurrpurrpurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr]

[Licklick groomgroom Sammy's forehead]

Lilith Kitten

Old April 13th 04, 02:19 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Do you want to set a date? Maybe sometimes after your first purrday?

Well, mineown Purrday is May 29. Let's take a look at mineown calendar...
flips open a day-runner calendar
nope, I'z got nofing planned at all for May! All of my days in may say
"get up", "eat", "play", "nap", "hunt", "eat", "play". I fink I can
safely reschedule any of doze actibities.

Wanna go back in and roll in some nip?

OOh, yeah, I likez nip! It smells good. And itz lots of fun to watch my
sisfurs wif nip - they get positively silly about it!

[Lilith Kitten calls to the mockingbirds: "Meow! Meow meow!"]

Dey're finking about it, but I fink dey seez mine sisfur Ameliagrump.
I'll keep watching dem anyhow - we can do dis as a team.

[Licklick groomgroom Sammy's forehead]

Lilith Kitten

Sammy rolls over in ecstasy

Sammy Kitten

Old April 13th 04, 08:16 PM
ChildFree23

Do you want to set a date? Maybe sometimes after your first purrday?

Well, mineown Purrday is May 29. Let's take a look at mineown calendar...
flips open a day-runner calendar
nope, I'z got nofing planned at all for May! All of my days in may say
"get up", "eat", "play", "nap", "hunt", "eat", "play". I fink I can
safely reschedule any of doze actibities.

I'ze thinking about a Joon wedding. Do you have anyfing planned for Joon?

Wanna go back in and roll in some nip?

OOh, yeah, I likez nip! It smells good. And itz lots of fun to watch my
sisfurs wif nip - they get positively silly about it!

I discovered nip when I was still a kitten. I used to roll onto my back and
try to groom my face with both front paws.

[Lilith Kitten calls to the mockingbirds: "Meow! Meow meow!"]

Dey're finking about it, but I fink dey seez mine sisfur Ameliagrump.
I'll keep watching dem anyhow - we can do dis as a team.

Amelia is out here too?

[Licklick groomgroom Sammy's forehead]

Sammy rolls over in ecstasy

[Lilith Kitten rolls onto her back and shows Sammy her bellyfurs.]