run, run, gallop, gallop, ?,, ,, ?,, ,, ?,, ,, ?,, ,, (kittens running)

Old April 12th 04, 02:49 AM
Mary Lu

Default run, run, gallop, gallop, ?,, ,, ?,, ,, ?,, ,, ?,, ,, (kittens running)

shriek, run, run, run, skid, skid, WAHOO!
we got thu pooter!! Yea, yea, we r gonna introduss rownselfs!
I am Mollie Anne, a purtee purtee gray gurl kittee. I ben fixed ware
I wuznet broke & TED stole mine KLAWS! Mi furst mom had this dun.
Mine bruffur wuz 2.
Thiz iz mine own bruffur, Sweet William Tufton. Wen we started out az
kittees, r furst mom kalled us Minnie & Tufty. I'm liddle & he haz
long fursz.
Wen she kudnt takk kare uf us, r nu mom axed iffen she kud haf us & so
we r thu yungest in thu hows. R nu mom ses we r abowt 8 munts old.
We play wit Baby Kitty mostly. He duznt run so gud, but he iz nic.
----Mollie, u hafnt told thu othur kittees that I am gray too, but I
am twict yur size. I hope we can haf fun with all thu othur kittees.
(hoomin: it is amazing, they were equal in size and then POOF! Sweet
William was twice her size. She is a DSH, he is a long hair with a
plume-y tail and a lion-like nose. She is the darker gray and almost
matches Raphael.)
Old April 12th 04, 02:59 AM
Tabitha Kitten

[...]

Oh yeah - more kittied! Welcome to you bof!

I'z Tabitha Kitten, and I'z almost a year old. I'z a tiny fluffy black
longhair. I'z hab a younger brofur, Sammy. He's about a month younger
than me but weighs about twice as much (though he's not fat - just
really long and strong) and he's a purty orange tabby shorthair.

I also hab two older sisfurs, Cleopatra (a 10 year old silver longhair)
and Amelia (a fluffy 4 year old torty).

Sammy and I play a whole lot! We likes to chase each other around da
house and around the back yard, and we likes to hunt bugs and mousies
and birdies (though we never catch the mousies and birdies).

Welcome!

Tabitha Kitten

Old April 12th 04, 04:37 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Hihi Mollie anna William!

Welcum, anna join usses inna owr 'venturez! I'ze Anaïs - a twee yeer old
Persian from Mew Joisey - we kittez haff fun tugeffur...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old April 12th 04, 11:51 AM
Miss Violette

We are glad you are back, Miss Violette...

Hey. BABYKITTY.... Trudi runs up to her friend... I isa so gladta see ya,
Trudi flops down next to her rv friend...
om...

Old April 14th 04, 10:52 PM
Beverly Orel

Welcum, welcum Mollie Anne & Sweet William! Glad tu meetcha! I'm Samantha,
aka "liddul gurl" altho i'm not liddul at awl! I am 4 1/2 yeers owld, an
wuz dopted bye mye secun Meowmie wen mye Pawpaw died an I wuz awl alone in
duh compartment. Now we haff bisitor cats hoo luks lyke dey ar stayin.
Anti Gwen moofed bak hohme frum Alabama wiff hur free kittiez --Lucybelle,
Finney, an Jeannie. Awl gurls, an we awl gets along pretty well, (altho I
still lyke tu eet by myeownself. It's mor peeceful) We liff in Millburn,
New Jersey, not too far frum New York City. Yew will haff fun at RPCC.

Samantha
om...