Valentine's Day party

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 16th 15, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Valentine's Day party

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On 2/15/2015 4:42 PM, cshenk wrote:
ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On 2/14/2015 9:11 PM, cshenk wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 8:43:02 AM UTC-5, ann791
wrote:
On 2/13/2015 5:43 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Hi kitties,

We are having a Valentine's day party at our house. It
will be
outside and inside. Outside will have a building setup with a
fire pit and heaters. Lots of soft cushions and blankets and
Valentine's decorations.There is a lot of snow piled up and

we have sleds and toboggans. Don't worry if you live where
it is warm, we have extra outside clothes. There will be ice
staking on a ring Samwise is getting ready. Lots of food
and hot
drinks.

Inside we have decorated and will have more food and
drinks.

All kitties and doggies stop by and see us.

Lucy Lu

Hi Lucy Lu,
We would be happy to come to your Valentines Day Party,
yeUP It is in the 50's here in Seattle.
Is there anything we can bring?
I know, I'll bring some of my x-tra special home grown
nip and
we can all be silly billies .
How does that sound?
Love,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, and Pipps-all nip-heads yeUP

We look forward to seeing you. Nip sound good. Mommy
says I'm a
nip head.

Lucy Lu

Mosey laughs at Lucy Lu and as he and his clowdermates
arrive, Mosey puts a giant heart of REALLY good nip on
the table, for all of the nipheads to partake in. This
going to be lots of fun

Hi, Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, and Pipps. The nip heart looks
wonderful. I can't wait to try it. Have some nip tea and
something to eat. When you are ready we can go sledding or
ice skating. We all ready tried out the big hill and the
sleds go real fast.

Mine doggie, Samanfa, will go sledding wiff yoons. I am
stayin in da warm and drinkin tee.

Daisy-chan arrives with Cash and Iowna, and makes her greetings
then grins at the nip! Gifting the hostess with 3 lbs of lamb
shoulder, cut to 1/2 inch and bone in, they say hello to all.

Cash looks out the window and sees Samanfa sledding down the
hill and yipping her head off in glee while Iowna hears the
swishing of an ice skater. Grinning at Lucy Lu and hosts, they
trott off to go play outside.

Cash finds a big sled just his size at the bottom of the hill
and pulls it back up, jumps on, and squees like a puppy as he
flys down on it!

Meantime, Iowna sniffs her way to the ice rink and looks for the
smell of metal to find the skates. Finding them easily she
checks and there are 4 just right for her (kitty ones let out a
little). Slipping them on, she sets out. She's softly yipping
as she goes so the echos will warn her of the edges. She makes
a slow circut until she knows the layout then starts to
dance... Someone starts clapping and turns on some music. With
a grin, Iowna starts dancing to to the music as she glides by
on the ice.

Mosey and Daisy-chan grin at the antics outside.

Lucy lu straps on skates and joins Iowna on the ice. Iowna I
didn't know you could dance? May I join you.

lucy takes Iowna's paw and they dance around the skating ring.

Laughing Iowna invites Lucy to dance to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0

Iowna, can you teach my brother Samwise to skate to the music?
Samwise straps on skates and confidently steps onto the ice,as he
does his feet slip out from under him. Lucy Lu leans over to tell
Iowna but she heard the thump on the ice. Putting out a paw Iowna
helps Samwise up. Watch me as I start to skate. Move your paws slowly
in the direction you want to go.

Sure Samwise! Point your paws just a little bit out but hold them
close in so they do not sprawl. Watch.

Iowna puts her paws at 45 degree angles and slowly plopps to the ice as
they slide away. Then she tried 45 degree ones inwards and ends up in
a tangle of paws and giggles on the ice.

Next she makes a small 15 degree outer point and pushes offlifting one
foot set lightly then dropping them down and lifting the other.
Smoothly she slides across the ice then adds a little butt wriggle.
Next pass, she adds a shoulder wriggle to the butt wriggle. Squirls of
'Uptown Funky world' surround al the kittahs then Iowna shows a special
move 2 foots can't do on the ice. It takes 4 feets.

Shifting to forepaws, she starts twerking as she slides across the ice
then drops back paws back for a clean slide and with a giggle lands by
Samwise. She takes his paw and leads him out to something more sedate
while Cash comes up and sniffs for 'big boy' skates.

Finding a set and strapping them on, he turns his big brown gentle eyes
at the others and offers rides to little kittahs if they promise to not
dig in past his sweater.