[OT] Biological Age

Old July 18th 05, 08:50 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-07-18, Christine K. penned:
Funny how the test automatically assumes that one drives. It just
asks how much one drives, not *if* one drives. And the question
about the pill was weird too - if you're on the pill (or equivalent,
as I am), you're either under 30 or if you're over 35, you smoke
(which I don't).

i noticed you either exercisely intensely every day, or moderately in
some amount. absolutely no option for weekend warriors like me
(intensely but not every day)

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old July 18th 05, 08:51 PM
KittyLady

Wow that is something, Thanks for sharing.

Typical Life Expectanct : 74
My life expectancy : 92
My health Age : 10

And I though I grew up already LOL.

Skritches,
KittyLady

Old July 18th 05, 08:52 PM
CatNipped

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
I found this survey to be awfully generous. Most of them tell me I'm dead
already

ROTFLMAOWTIME!!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Jo
"CatNipped" wrote in message
LOL! I know I've always said I felt like a teenager (especially after
losing all the weight I have), but this is ridiculous! ;

After inputting my data I got:

Typical Life Expectancy - 77
Your Life Expectancy - 111 (well, my grandmother *did* live to be 104

and
with medical technology advancing as quickly as it is, there might be a
chance that I'll live to 111!)
Your Health Age: 19!!!!!! (I redid the test twice just to make sure I
put
everything in correctly!)

What's yours?

http://www.preventdisease.com/health...ealth_age.html (no
need
to enter any personal info or "sign up" for this site, unlike some
others).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 18th 05, 08:55 PM
CatNipped

On 2005-07-18, Christine K. penned:
Funny how the test automatically assumes that one drives. It just
asks how much one drives, not *if* one drives. And the question
about the pill was weird too - if you're on the pill (or equivalent,
as I am), you're either under 30 or if you're over 35, you smoke
(which I don't).

i noticed you either exercisely intensely every day, or moderately in
some amount. absolutely no option for weekend warriors like me
(intensely but not every day)

They've now come out to say that unless you do 90 minutes of exercise *every
day* that you're not making any change in your life expectancy. I think
that's not only BS, but it will discourage people from exercising *at all*
("well, I can't/don't have time for that so why bother?") which will be
*very* detrimental!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old July 18th 05, 09:02 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:08:48 -0600, "Christine Burel"
yodeled:

"CatNipped" wrote in message
LOL! I know I've always said I felt like a teenager (especially after
losing all the weight I have), but this is ridiculous! ;

After inputting my data I got:

Typical Life Expectancy - 77
Your Life Expectancy - 111 (well, my grandmother *did* live to be 104 and
with medical technology advancing as quickly as it is, there might be a
chance that I'll live to 111!)
Your Health Age: 19!!!!!! (I redid the test twice just to make sure I

put
everything in correctly!)

What's yours?

http://www.preventdisease.com/health...ealth_age.html (no

need
to enter any personal info or "sign up" for this site, unlike some

others).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Typical: 75
My life expectancy: 90
My health age: 29

Theresa
Old July 18th 05, 09:11 PM
CatNipped

"Mary" wrote in message ...

"CatNipped" wrote in message
LOL! I know I've always said I felt like a teenager (especially after
losing all the weight I have), but this is ridiculous! ;

After inputting my data I got:

Typical Life Expectancy - 77
Your Life Expectancy - 111 (well, my grandmother *did* live to be 104

and
with medical technology advancing as quickly as it is, there might be a
chance that I'll live to 111!)
Your Health Age: 19!!!!!! (I redid the test twice just to make sure I

put
everything in correctly!)

What's yours?

http://www.preventdisease.com/health...ealth_age.html (no

need
to enter any personal info or "sign up" for this site, unlike some

others).

That was neat! I am going to live to be 92, and my health age is 25. My
highest scores were in the psychological area. Must be the positive,
can-do, hardly ever depressed, unsinkably optimistic nature!

Mine too. I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 18th 05, 09:17 PM
Norm

CatNipped wrote:

What's yours?

80 105 40, though I wouldn't want to live to 105 given some who are
younger! (including under 40 '- ) Norm

--
A person is not old until regrets take the place of hopes and plans.
Scott Nearing (died at age 99)
Old July 18th 05, 09:19 PM
whitershadeofpale

"CatNipped" wrote in message
LOL! I know I've always said I felt like a teenager (especially after
losing all the weight I have), but this is ridiculous! ;

After inputting my data I got:

Typical Life Expectancy - 77
Your Life Expectancy - 111 (well, my grandmother *did* live to be 104 and
with medical technology advancing as quickly as it is, there might be a
chance that I'll live to 111!)
Your Health Age: 19!!!!!! (I redid the test twice just to make sure I

put
everything in correctly!)

What's yours?

http://www.preventdisease.com/health...ealth_age.html (no

need
to enter any personal info or "sign up" for this site, unlike some

others).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Wow, you got a real buzzword going on her kid
*biological*

ha!

Old July 18th 05, 09:25 PM
Alison

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Mine too. I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of

it! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

BG That would make a great sig!