unca Dan

Old December 14th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default unca Dan

will yourownself purleze email mine stupid hoomin who has more than one
email for yourself, her wantsa tell yoursel sumfin, Trudi, glarin at her
very substandard sekatari

Old December 14th 07, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 19:00:18 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

will yourownself purleze email mine stupid hoomin who has more than one
email for yourself, her wantsa tell yoursel sumfin, Trudi, glarin at her
very substandard sekatari

Done! Mineown lazee sekatery has e-mailed your hoomins.

Sammy
Old December 14th 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

gud, itz all taked care of now, Trudi, glad soft kan du sumfin rite fura
change... BTW Sam duzint you think we shuld get bak onna venshure, sinze we
iz so klozeta kissamouse mayhps we kan juzt keep trafilin, haf da parti atta
flaz den go to unca sergez anna den eatz da fudz we piked owt atta turkey
bird day or gota resturnt dat MMA. pikz owt, den mayhapz a vakashurn afur or
onna new year? Trudi, ansita get bak to da roadvenshure
news

Old December 14th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:44:43 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

gud, itz all taked care of now, Trudi, glad soft kan du sumfin rite fura
change... BTW Sam duzint you think we shuld get bak onna venshure, sinze we
iz so klozeta kissamouse mayhps we kan juzt keep trafilin, haf da parti atta
flaz den go to unca sergez anna den eatz da fudz we piked owt atta turkey
bird day or gota resturnt dat MMA. pikz owt, den mayhapz a vakashurn afur or
onna new year? Trudi, ansita get bak to da roadvenshure

I fink dat would be a good idearment! I'z getting furry anxious to get
back on da road. We'z allez had a venture round Kissamouse time, so dis
would be good.

Sammy
Old December 14th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

OK i iz readi, if efuricat will check in dat dey iz readi anna oneof yourown
hoominz whut iz smurter dan i iz can figure owt where we wuz anna whut we iz
doin min howze iz readi...

Trudi

Old December 14th 07, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:06:18 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

OK i iz readi, if efuricat will check in dat dey iz readi anna oneof yourown
hoominz whut iz smurter dan i iz can figure owt where we wuz anna whut we iz
doin min howze iz readi...

Well, da lastest time I looked we was all at Beauty and Cinder's house,
and we was tryin to finish off all da yummy fudz dat Fluffy Kitz cooked
up. I can have da buffet tables and serving carts all put away in just a
few minutes wif Ranger's help - what's that? Ok, with Ranger the Mighty
Snow Cat's help - an we haf a whole bunch of containers of leftover fudz
to put in Beauty and Cinder's refrigalator.

Miss Cleocatra is warming up da engine on herz and TV's car, an Tabifa
Fluffybutt is warmin up da RV, an Amelia is warmin up da motorcycles.

Sammy
Old December 14th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger starts the ride for him anna MMe. A. Stormmee anna rosco start lukin
fur KS anna Lewi... Miss Cleopatra kan yourown semi transpurrt Rosco's bike
kuz we iz ridin wif KS anna Lewi fur a while, Stormmee

Old December 14th 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:10:22 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

Tiger starts the ride for him anna MMe. A. Stormmee anna rosco start lukin
fur KS anna Lewi... Miss Cleopatra kan yourown semi transpurrt Rosco's bike
kuz we iz ridin wif KS anna Lewi fur a while, Stormmee

Absolutely!

[Cleo sticks her paw in her mouth and lets out a very loud, shrill
whistle. The driver of the semi comes running to roll Roscoe's bike into
the trailer.]

Cleo
Old December 14th 07, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hello, KS and I are right here, I have lowered the escelator for herself to
go into the front seat. Fluffykats have stocked the supplies for us. We
are waiting now to see if Mz. Piglet wanst ride with us or, is perhaps she
and Wascal will be riding together. Lewi pleased to be back on the orad and
with such good company. He heard from Sassy D*G and she is pleased to be
home playing with Maggie D*G.
"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news

unca serge Stormmee Cat community 4 September 12th 07 11:21 AM
Hay Unca Ken??! GrowlTiger??! Shadow da Pup??! Cory Cat community 1 April 29th 07 05:45 AM
Unca Buster mlbriggs Cat anecdotes 2 November 11th 06 10:24 PM
Unca Buster Marina Cat anecdotes 0 November 11th 06 05:39 AM
Unca Adam's Computer Problems... ChildFree23 Cat community 2 March 18th 04 03:06 AM