Some wman has drowned herself

Old December 17th 15, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Some wman has drowned herself

Police were all about when a woman's body was found in the lakes where I
take Lennie for his walk. Her family had reported to the police that they
were concerned because she was missing. Too late to know why she drowned
herself.
I just wish that when people are desperate they would say so. Aww,, imagine
dipping yourself into the water and swallowing it because you can't see
another way out of the situation you are in.

Old December 17th 15, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Police were all about when a woman's body was found in the lakes where I
take Lennie for his walk. Her family had reported to the police that
they were concerned because she was missing. Too late to know why she
drowned herself.
I just wish that when people are desperate they would say so. Aww,,
imagine dipping yourself into the water and swallowing it because you
can't see another way out of the situation you are in.

Sorry this was meant for another group

Old December 19th 15, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:
Police were all about when a woman's body was found in the lakes where
I take Lennie for his walk. Her family had reported to the police
that they were concerned because she was missing. Too late to know why
she drowned herself. I just wish that when people are desperate they
would say so. Aww,, imagine dipping yourself into the water and
swallowing it because you can't see another way out of the situation
you are in.

It is so very sad when this happens. A close friend of a friend of mine (I
did know him) took his life a couple of weeks ago. She knew he was
depressed but couldn't help him. I have thought that if she'd told me I
may have been able to help as I have a lot of experience of being with
people who suffer from depression but I probably couldn't have anyway. I
think to drown yourself is a very hard way.

Purrs and prayers for her to be in a happier place and for her family too.

Judith

I walked there with Lennie today. There were remnants of police "do not
cross here" tape, two bunches of flowers and two cards, all from her family
saying "we cannot believe you have gone. we love you" But she did not feel
that love, did she, because I'm assuming she had depression. which is one
of the worst illnesses you can ever have.
If only she'd asked for help. i didn't know her (but I know her name from
the cards) Bhavini, rest in peace.

Old December 22nd 15, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell

I agree that depression is a terrible illness to have, the dementors in
Harry Potter have a hint of what it's like.

I never read any of the Harry Potter books so I don't know about the
dementors.

Indeed, rest in peace Bhavini.

My friend Simon, who is a counsellor, once said to me that depression is up
in the top three killers in the UK along with cancer & heart attacks. He
had it once himself and decided to leave his well paid IT job to help others
who found themselves in that situation.
One in 4 people will have a mental health problem during their lifetime.

Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.