OT Dentist

Old September 29th 10, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default OT Dentist

I had a tooth out about an hour ago, the anaesthetic is beginning to
wear off. Not happy. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 29th 10, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_3_]

I'm so sorry you're feeling bad - healing purrs are on the way.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

om...

Old September 29th 10, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian wrote:

I had a tooth out about an hour ago, the anaesthetic is beginning to
wear off. Not happy. :-(

I'm sorry! Bone-healing purrs coming your way.

Too bad you couldn't go to my dentist. I just got a temporary crown
yesterday, and the dentist (I almost wrote "vet", LOL) warned me that
once the novocaine wore off it was going to hurt. But it hasn't. She
did a great job!

Joyce

--
The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in
the morning feeling just terrible. -- Jean Kerr
Old September 29th 10, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:23:10 +0100, Adrian wrote:

I had a tooth out about an hour ago, the anaesthetic is beginning to
wear off. Not happy. :-(

Can you get some Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, etc.)? It will help quite a
bit.

Having teeth pulled is not pleasant at all.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100929-1, 09/29/2010
Tested on: 9/29/2010 1:57:06 PM

Old September 29th 10, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
I had a tooth out about an hour ago, the anaesthetic is beginning to wear
off. Not happy. :-(
--

Purrs coming, you are brave.
Tweed

Old September 29th 10, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
I had a tooth out about an hour ago, the anaesthetic is beginning to wear
off. Not happy. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Ouch! I hope you feel better soon.

Joy

Old September 30th 10, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

"Joy" wrote in message
. ..
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
I had a tooth out about an hour ago, the anaesthetic is beginning to wear
off. Not happy. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Hows the mouth today Adrian? I was going to say "tooth" but of course it's
gone lol

Sharon

Old September 30th 10, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
"Joy" wrote in message
. ..
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
I had a tooth out about an hour ago, the anaesthetic is beginning to wear
off. Not happy. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Hows the mouth today Adrian? I was going to say "tooth" but of course it's
gone lol

Sharon

Still quite sore, I think it's actually worse than when I had my wisdom
teeth out. :-(

Old September 30th 10, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie[_3_]

Hows the mouth today Adrian? I was going to say "tooth" but of course
it's gone lol

Sharon

Still quite sore, I think it's actually worse than when I had my wisdom
teeth out. :-(

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Oh dear I am sorry to hear that. You can take ibuprofen every 4 hours and
paracetamol every 4 hours inbetween so you are topping up every 2 hours. I
get a lot of gum infections and I know how painful it must be for you.
Codeine is the only thing that helps me with pain like that. Can you ask
your doctor to prescribe you some? I think dentists are restricted to
paracetamol when they do prescriptions.

Hope it gets better soon.
Sharon & Smudgie