Purrs requested for Creampuff -- and for his sad owners

Old January 9th 04, 01:28 AM
Renee Darvin

Default Purrs requested for Creampuff -- and for his sad owners

Creamy is getting worse (cancer spreading) and we will most probably not
have him much longer. He eats very little and continues to lose
weight. His Dr. can feel indications of his problem, which she could
not do before today's visit.

I will not let him suffer in any way -- We will love him like crazy
over the weekend and make a decision by next Monday.

You know when you take one in that he or she will eventually break your
heart, don't you?

Has anyone read "A Travel Guide to Heaven?" He states in there that
Heaven will be filled with animals! Wouldn't it be fun to watch our
babies frolicking with lions and tigers?

We wouldn't mind a little prayer on Creampuff's behalf! Thanks, guys!

Renee in CA USA

"Time spent with cats is never wasted." Colette "I've
traveled a long way -- and some of the roads weren't paved!" Anon
"I am too blessed to be stressed" Anon

Old January 9th 04, 02:52 AM
Yoj

Prayers are on their way, Renee. Yes, it is hard knowing that we will
lose them, especially when it is imminent. I love that idea of heaven!

--
Joy

Old January 9th 04, 03:24 AM
Dan Mahoney

I will not let him suffer in any way -- We will love him like crazy
over the weekend and make a decision by next Monday.

We'll be purring up a storm for you and for Creampuff.

You know when you take one in that he or she will eventually break your
heart, don't you?

Yes, but the journey is *so* worthwhile!

Renee in CA USA

Dan and the Highland, CA furgang

Old January 9th 04, 03:44 AM
Victor Martinez

Purrs for Creampuff and his family.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 9th 04, 04:23 AM
lrulan

Whatever you decide will be the right one for Creampuff. We will light a
candle for him.
Jazz & his mama
--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old January 9th 04, 05:06 AM
Hopitus2

Purrs and meatloaf meditations to Creampuff and his hoomins as he is
surrounded by love and attention from his loving family during his remaining
time here with them. We empathize as we have been in your shoes.

"lrulan" wrote in message
:
: Whatever you decide will be the right one for Creampuff. We will light a
: candle for him.
: Jazz & his mama
: --
:
: Irulan
: from the stars we came, to the stars we return
: from now until the end of time
:
:
: ...

Old January 9th 04, 05:30 AM
Marina

"Renee Darvin" wrote
Creamy is getting worse (cancer spreading) and we will most probably not
have him much longer. He eats very little and continues to lose
weight. His Dr. can feel indications of his problem, which she could
not do before today's visit.

I will not let him suffer in any way -- We will love him like crazy
over the weekend and make a decision by next Monday.

Purrs for Creampuff and you.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old January 9th 04, 05:48 AM
Helen Wheels

Renee Darvin wrote:
We wouldn't mind a little prayer on Creampuff's behalf! Thanks, guys!

Renee in CA USA

Dear Renee, we'll be purring for you and little Creampuff. He'll
tell you what he wants.
Helen Wheels