If we ever needed purrs

Old September 25th 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

Default If we ever needed purrs

"Lesley" wrote:
Forgive bad typing

Using Dave's keyboard which is a mess

Dave got taken to hosp Friday may be serious

All purrs PLEASE

MS has been siggested along with the big C might be not as major but
he is in is for a week or more

Forgive bad typing had almostno sleep for a few days

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Purrs on the way for Dave and you.

Randy

http://www.crmartin.zoomshare.com

Old September 25th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers for all of you especially Dave.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
ups.com...

Old September 25th 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley" wrote in message
ups.com...
Forgive bad typing

Using Dave's keyboard which is a mess

Dave got taken to hosp Friday may be serious

All purrs PLEASE

MS has been siggested along with the big C might be not as major but
he is in is for a week or more

Forgive bad typing had almostno sleep for a few days

Lesley

Major purrs that it is nothing as serious as either of those things and
prayers for you both to cope with the worry of it all.

Tweed

Old September 25th 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

Big purrs coming from our house to yours.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old September 25th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old September 26th 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Don & Lisa

I was DXed with MS 13 years ago, I don't know all, but if you have any
questions about MS, feel free to ask. I'll try to answer.
Head butts to you and yours, Lisa.

Old September 26th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Yowie wrote:

Purrs for DH, and purrs for DH's worried, stressed and tired wife.

We're not married-nearly smacked a guy about that yesterday I was
having a break in the pub (Before any says anything-where Dave is, to
go for a break means risking the local population of verbally if
you're lucky abusive wino's to get to a MacDonalds whereas the pub
provided me with some peace and quiet and a huge and much needed lunch!
When I saw it I thought I wouldn;t be able to eat all of it but I HAD
to eat something, next thing I know I am chasing the last pea and
wondering if they would notice if I licked the pattern off the plate-
You cannot imagine how much I needed that! There isb't a lot of point
in me getting ill as he gets better ) and this old couple were talking
about how people today don't get married they just live together and if
things gets bad " They just run out" and I am sitting there thinking of
saying " So we never stood up in church and vowed for richer and poorer
and in sickness and in health but I'm here and I'm doing it!!"

Just changed keyboards so am now able to type!!!

Old September 26th 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Rhonda wrote:

I found that vacuuming all night can be very therapeutic.

Found it! Cleaning up the living room seems to have helped- feel a lot
better and also found the software for my i-pod which Dave is using so
I can at least give him some new sounds!

I'll do an update next

Lesley

Old September 26th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Don & Lisa wrote:
I was DXed with MS 13 years ago, I don't know all, but if you have any
questions about MS, feel free to ask. I'll try to answer.
Head butts to you and yours, Lisa.

Thanks we don't know if it is yet but if it is that then it's so nice
to know someone we can talk to

Lesley