Pam and Rob

Old February 18th 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Pam and Rob

I just received an email from my best friend. Her son was dealing with the
VA for an illness that at first they wanted to say was in his head, it
turned out it wasn't and they aren't doing terribly bad in the care
department, if not fast at least some care is there. This same friend lost
her husband last year, so when I wrote her and ask about prayers for you she
asked me to send her updates. After the last one she had this advice.

Ask for a patient advocate at the hospital.

call whoever you can think of and keep a list.

Taxes, if someone else did them last year, go back to that person, if not
get a copy of what was filed last year and start collecting those papers.

she has also placed both you and rob on prayer lists,

Lee, who like Bridget, checks the computer for updates often

Old February 18th 07, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Feb 18, 12:28 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
I just received an email from my best friend. Her son was dealing with the
VA for an illness that at first they wanted to say was in his head, it
turned out it wasn't and they aren't doing terribly bad in the care
department, if not fast at least some care is there. This same friend lost
her husband last year, so when I wrote her and ask about prayers for you she
asked me to send her updates. After the last one she had this advice.

Ask for a patient advocate at the hospital.

call whoever you can think of and keep a list.

Taxes, if someone else did them last year, go back to that person, if not
get a copy of what was filed last year and start collecting those papers.

she has also placed both you and rob on prayer lists,

Lee, who like Bridget, checks the computer for updates often

Thanks Lee.

I snuck up to the neurology floor so that I can post an update on
Rob :-) Not great, but :-) Will post more later. Never thought
about getting an advocate. Thank you, I'll ask for one.

Pam S.

Old February 18th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

any thing we can do please let us know, We are in IL and if you need to talk
send me your number and put Pam in the subject line, I will call you, Lee
ups.com...