Ping Mimi

Old March 9th 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ping Mimi

My dere byootiful Mimi

I not ritten much lately I no, but I fink of yoo allot, rite over dere in
Merikka an me ere in England.
I woz verry norty for not sending yoo a Valentine message, but I woz dat
busy on rat patrol I forgetted.
Yoo will always be my Valentine, Mimi and I wishes alldertime we cud cuddel
up togeffer. I finks of yoo alldertime too wen I inna out, I wunder if yoo
will like being inna out ere. I fink yoo wud. Nuffin etes us and dere not
many carmonsters. We dont nede to go nere der rode anyway. Dere is fields
for miles at der back, so ow about teleporting over and I tek you out down
der garden and in dem fields? I will luck after yoo, Mimi.

Yore boyfriend
Boyfriend

Old March 9th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:
My dere byootiful Mimi

I not ritten much lately I no, but I fink of yoo allot, rite over
dere in Merikka an me ere in England.
I woz verry norty for not sending yoo a Valentine message, but I woz
dat busy on rat patrol I forgetted.
Yoo will always be my Valentine, Mimi and I wishes alldertime we cud
cuddel up togeffer. I finks of yoo alldertime too wen I inna out, I
wunder if yoo will like being inna out ere. I fink yoo wud. Nuffin
etes us and dere not many carmonsters. We dont nede to go nere der
rode anyway. Dere is fields for miles at der back, so ow about
teleporting over and I tek you out down der garden and in dem fields?
I will luck after yoo, Mimi.
Yore boyfriend
Boyfriend

Sweet Boyfurrend,

Yoo is furry sweet for finking of me allots - I finks of yoo allots too! I
wishes we cood cuddles up togefurs, it wet and not furry warm ofer heer, so
dat wot I dreems abowt! But I wood likes to run inna feelds wif you!
Maybee tonites when Mommy & Daddy is sleepin, I will teleports over to
patrol for da ratties wif you (just make shur dat dem big yellow-teefed ones
is not around - dey scare me and I not efur seen one!), den maybe we can
cuddles by da fire dat yoo say dat yoo gots (Weebles's girlfurrend, Persia,
has one and she say it's nice an warm an snuggly). An yoo wood have to tell
Kitty dat I commin, so she not fink I an intoodur an chases me off, do I can
puff my tail to makes it looks awful feerse!

I gottsa go an hides now, Mommy say she gonna 'take owt da trash an
vacyoom", dat meen she gonna get dat meen ol sucky-monster owt! Do dis one
not as noisy as da old one, but I still nots likes it!

Purrs and nose-kissies
Yur girlfurrend
Mimi
(Weebles's baby sisfur, an now I's haf my furry owned baby sisfur: Betty!)