Catnip party

Old February 29th 08, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default Catnip party

Abby and Samwise had a catnip party yesterday. Rolling in it and rubbing
their faces in it. Abby has long fur and Samwise is medium long and the
catnip was stuck all over them. It was funny until they started running
around. It was all over the kitchen and living room floor.

I needed to clean the floors after but they had so much fun. I've never seen
Samwise so into the catnip.

Ann

Old March 1st 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Ann" wrote in message

Abby and Samwise had a catnip party yesterday. Rolling in it and rubbing
their faces in it. Abby has long fur and Samwise is medium long and the
catnip was stuck all over them. It was funny until they started running
around. It was all over the kitchen and living room floor.

I needed to clean the floors after but they had so much fun. I've never
seen Samwise so into the catnip.

We should add that to our temporary depression fixed. Take half a bag of
good quality nip and just dump it out on the floor. The result is well
worth the extra housework later.

Sometimes they just really need to roll in the stuff.

Jo

Old March 3rd 08, 08:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"jofirey"
"Ann"
Abby and Samwise had a catnip party yesterday. Rolling in it and rubbing
their faces in it. Abby has long fur and Samwise is medium long and the
catnip was stuck all over them. It was funny until they started running
around. It was all over the kitchen and living room floor.

I needed to clean the floors after but they had so much fun. I've never
seen Samwise so into the catnip.

We should add that to our temporary depression fixed. Take half a bag of
good quality nip and just dump it out on the floor. The result is well
worth the extra housework later.

Sometimes they just really need to roll in the stuff.

Jo

Absolutely. It's after midnight and 'they' wanna play, so I gotta give em
der Nip to roll in and play with them before I get to go get MY sleep! HA!
A likely story. I find cat toys on the bed in the morning..little sneaks.
Cats! They're too funny.
G'nite all
Kyla Zzzzzzzzzzz

A party? Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 4 September 19th 07 10:14 PM
Party Cat???? Sheelagh >o Cat anecdotes 5 September 3rd 07 11:55 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM
Halloween party II William Hamblen Cat anecdotes 17 November 11th 04 11:07 PM
Pool Party Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 4 August 24th 03 11:53 PM