Jellicle Ball: Tribute to "Cruiser"

Old October 9th 03, 06:18 PM
Bobcat

Default Jellicle Ball: Tribute to "Cruiser"

This my be a bit unusal but Bobcat wants to have me make a Tribute to
a -- HISSSS __ D*G. I said I would do it [HISSSS].

Cruiser, was a Belgian Sheepdog. As D*GS go he wasz a very smart one.
He was known as a "Service D*g". As cats may know, Bobcat is sufurring
from "Parkinson's Disease". Cruiser was there to help him as well as
to watch over him in case he had an Epileptic sezure (he also has
"Epilepsy"). It took a few days for me to teach the beast who was
MASTER in this house. I would have to reind him every once and a while
by swating him so that he had no doubts of that fact. He was a clumsy
mutt as he would step on me and seemed surprised that he did not see
me [HISSSS}. He was 6.5 years old when he arrived at this house. For
3.5 years years he helped Bobcat with his mobility and watched over he
if he had a seizure. He had no pride about him but took great pride in
Bobcat. He looked up to and loved Bobcat in a devoted sort of way.
Last November 24th he died of Primary Lung Cancer and crossed the
Great Bridge.

Bobcat has asked me if we could also remember Cruiser -- a Cat no, but
because he helped a Real Cat who is afflected with a disabling
disease.

Shawneew's Bonnie, House of Ruskin
Old October 9th 03, 11:03 PM
The Clowder

(Bobcat) wrote:

[...]

Dat's a furryfine tribyoot, Bonnie. Cruiser's naym has bin addid to
da lisst of Onorees an his brik is in plays onda Walk ov Remembranz.

Mietze

--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html
Old October 14th 03, 08:21 PM
Ray or Fran

Dat's a gud tribute Bonnie to a fine and helpful d*g.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

(Tribute respectfully snipped)

Old October 23rd 03, 12:47 AM
Miss Violette

this is a nice tribute, Our own soft had two dogguides before she moved here
and we acquired her, Miss Violette
om...