Owwwie!

Old October 17th 03, 05:25 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Default Owwwie!

Mineown hoomins have played a trick on me!

Me and my sisfur Fluffybutt like to cometimes climb the fence to get out
of de backyard and go exploring. We'z never go far, cus there are
metalmonsters and nastymeanbarkydogs and other scary stuff. But it is
fun to go egsploring.

Yesterday my hoomin put dis wire fing around the fence where we have to
touch it if we climb de fence. Prollem is, when we touch it we get a
nasty hurty shock. Some kinda nastymonster must live in dat wire. Has
any of you furkitties ever seen a wiremonster like dat? How duz we get
around it? I want to egslpore again!

Sammy Kitten

Old October 23rd 03, 10:40 AM
Miss Violette

ours doeznot let uses inna out anymore, but ifin I cuuld getz out I wuuld
dig unner the whole thing, Tiger

Old October 23rd 03, 05:57 PM
Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
ours doeznot let uses inna out anymore, but ifin I cuuld getz out I wuuld
dig unner the whole thing, Tiger

I was going to do eggzactly that, butted they buried some black netting
unner the ground so I'z can't get unner it either. It looks like I'z
stuck in de back yard.

For now.

Sammy Kitten

Old October 24th 03, 07:09 AM
Miss Violette

you has sneakysneaky hoomans, go to the corner or where the fence hooks to
the house and see if you can squeeze outta der, Tiger thinkin

Old October 25th 03, 01:30 AM
Miss Violette

I hope alla dat nasty fire goes away soon, and I was also thinkin, ifin you
hasa tree inna yourown backyard, if itsa cloase to da edge you can climb up
onna inside of yourown yard den move to a branch ofur da out of yourown yard
and drop off and splore, den when you isa done you go to the front of your
own house and sit onna porch anna look sad and da hoomanz will be feelin
guilty anna givez yourownsef extra treats, Tiger, who thinkz hoomanz should
pay for makin fences
Samuel Redkitten wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
you has sneakysneaky hoomans, go to the corner or where the fence hooks

the house and see if you can squeeze outta der, Tiger thinkin

I like de way you fink! I will try dat. As soon as that big nasty mean
firemonster quits spitting ashes and stuff in mineown back yard.

Sammy Kitten

Old October 25th 03, 05:56 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:

I hope alla dat nasty fire goes away soon, and I was also thinkin, ifin you
hasa tree inna yourown backyard, if itsa cloase to da edge you can climb up
onna inside of yourown yard den move to a branch ofur da out of yourown yard
and drop off and splore, den when you isa done you go to the front of your
own house and sit onna porch anna look sad and da hoomanz will be feelin
guilty anna givez yourownsef extra treats, Tiger, who thinkz hoomanz should
pay for makin fences

I like de way you thinkz, Tiger! Butted wez don't have trees. The only
tree nearby is in de neighbor's yard.

Sammy Kitten