Doze firemonsters is going away!

Old October 27th 03, 12:49 AM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Default Doze firemonsters is going away!

Dze nastymean firemonsters woke up again dis morning, and started
crawling towards my house. My sisfurs and me all went out into de back
yard (until meowmie turned on the sprinklermonsters!) and growled and
stared at de firemonsters, and de big noisybirds that spit on
firemonsters were spitting on dem all morning too.

Now it's midafternoon, and I can't see any more firemonsters on the
hills. Just lots of stinky smoke.

You udder furkitties that lib near the other firemonsters, my sisfurs
and me are purrpurrpurring for you!

Sammy Kitten

Old October 29th 03, 03:02 AM
Adam

You udder furkitties that lib near the other firemonsters, my sisfurs
and me are purrpurrpurring for you!

Sammy Kitten

I have passed the purrs on to Triskelion (goddaughter of Lionel (RB)) and
Mishra, littermates who now live in Jamul, SD County.

Adam
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net