Abandonment!!

Old December 3rd 04, 03:21 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Abandonment!!

Oh dear! Poor Waffles.

Nathan cycles to college & this morning has been his first *test* as this
morning it was dark with freezing fog and frost on the ground. He's well lit &
swathed in reflectives and fluorescents and he cycles responsibly, but I still
worry. He got to college okay. Anyhow... 7am he set off. Vernon had got his
bike out from the garage and Nathan's bag was bungeed on the rear rack - lights
*on* front & back and Nathan was off. Vernon closed up the garage & he came
back in.

By lunchtime I say, "Vernon, I haven't seen Waffles all morning. Have you?" He
hadn't and we couldn't find her in any of her usual cold weather spots hogging
fleeces & duvets. Vernon then went out into the garage and all of a sudden I
hear *howls*.

It was Waffles howling for all she is worth. She was perched on Vernon's
shoulder as he came back into the house. Waffles yowled and howled about her
*awful* Paw had locked her in the garage this morning and it's *cold* out
there. She was in best fluff-mode to show me exactly how cold it was out there
;-)

Anyhow she literally leapt of Vernon's shoulder on to mine and all I could hear
were grumbles and growls about the neglect she'd suffered interspersed with
*loud* purrs whilst headbonking me, sticking her nose up my left nostril and
furiously milktreading the back of my shoulder (Ow!)

Poor girl - it took all of a full 20 mins of smurgles from me, during which she
was periodically fixing Vernon with The Feline Look Of Death... Heh ;-)

He gave her some of her favourite treats and he was forgiven. Well, revenge is
being saved until he least expects it ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old December 3rd 04, 03:33 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Oh my poor Waffles! This is completely unforgivable! Come here in my
arms and let me warm you up proper. If you need any help arranging
revenge on the Paw just let me know, though I'm sure you're quite
capable of handling that yourself. I will gladly lend a paw. Puuuurrr,
headbonk, headbonk, puuurrrr!

Your Frankie

I could do with a bit of hot stuff... I am all yours! Get your gaiters on!

PPPUUURRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Waffles

**$om $

Old December 3rd 04, 03:39 PM
Marina

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old December 3rd 04, 03:52 PM
Victor Martinez

Oh dear! Poor Waffles.

Poor Waffles!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 3rd 04, 10:19 PM
mlbriggs

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 15:41:53 -0500, Kreisleriana wrote:

On 03 Dec 2004 15:21:17 GMT, omcom
(dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) yodeled:

Oh dear! Poor Waffles.

Nathan cycles to college & this morning has been his first *test* as this
morning it was dark with freezing fog and frost on the ground. He's well lit &
swathed in reflectives and fluorescents and he cycles responsibly, but I still
worry. He got to college okay. Anyhow... 7am he set off. Vernon had got his
bike out from the garage and Nathan's bag was bungeed on the rear rack - lights
*on* front & back and Nathan was off. Vernon closed up the garage & he came
back in.

By lunchtime I say, "Vernon, I haven't seen Waffles all morning. Have you?" He
hadn't and we couldn't find her in any of her usual cold weather spots hogging
fleeces & duvets. Vernon then went out into the garage and all of a sudden I
hear *howls*.

It was Waffles howling for all she is worth.

snip

*Naughty* Daddy! Hope he's learned his lesson.

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Many years ago, Princess (RB 16) slipped out on the enclosed patio just
when I was looking out before going to bed. I fell asleep promptly not
realizing she was out. When I awakened the next morning, I opened the
patio door to check the weather and in rushed Princess. I was startled at
the language she used to bawl me out for neglecting her. She spent the
next half house talking non-stop telling me all about it. Gosh, how I
miss her. MLB

Old December 3rd 04, 10:40 PM
polonca12000

Poor baby!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
Oh dear! Poor Waffles.

Nathan cycles to college & this morning has been his first *test* as this
morning it was dark with freezing fog and frost on the ground. snip

Old December 3rd 04, 11:31 PM
SUQKRT

In article ,
omcom (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

[...]

Was this before or after the " Loo Bits"?
Suz
Macmoosette

"People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."
--Faith Resnick

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old December 4th 04, 12:44 AM
Seanette Blaylock

mlbriggs had some very interesting things to say
about Abandonment!!:

Many years ago, Princess (RB 16) slipped out on the enclosed patio just
when I was looking out before going to bed. I fell asleep promptly not
realizing she was out. When I awakened the next morning, I opened the
patio door to check the weather and in rushed Princess. I was startled at
the language she used to bawl me out for neglecting her. She spent the
next half house talking non-stop telling me all about it. Gosh, how I
miss her. MLB

Felix accidentally got shut out overnight in our first apartment. We
had a Velcro kitty for a few days until he calmed down [we'd gotten
him from the shelter about two months after Animal Control had picked
him up as a stray].

Old December 4th 04, 10:46 AM
Adrian

[...]

Snip

If Vernon has any sense, he won't be visiting Finland anytime soon. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.