Deo catches Bonnie

Old June 15th 04, 08:59 PM
polonca12000

Sorry to hear you've been having so much computer problems, Bev.
Lots of best wishes for the troubles to be over,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Bev" wrote in message
snip A youthful guru told me that I would have to pay out $145 for a
motherboard which I did. But then I had problems with the sound
(settings changed), mouse (light refused to go off) and
printer,(wouldn't go at all) sigh. Try undoing computer cables and
reassembling them several times, assisted by two helpful Burmese,
screammmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Bev

Old June 15th 04, 11:19 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Bev wrote:

But then I had problems with the sound
(settings changed), mouse (light refused to go off) and
printer,(wouldn't go at all) sigh. Try undoing computer cables and

reassembling them several times, assisted by two helpful Burmese,
screammmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Bev

Oh dear! I hope things are better now.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old June 16th 04, 07:51 PM
Jo Firey

"CATherine" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:01:18 -0600, "Christine Burel"
wrote:

So sorry to read this, Bev...how is Bonnie doing? Purrs are coming!
Christine
"Bev" wrote in message
To-day Deo struck. Usually Clyde is the recipient of his charms! But
Bonnie was out on her own when I heard the rumpus. Deo took off when I
went outside but I knew exactly what had happened. I called Bonnie for
ages and finally she limped into view. I have never seen a more
frightened kitty.
I don't know how many bites and claw marks are on her but will have to
watch her to make sure there is no infection. She is limping badly.
Down with Deo, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Isn't there anything to be done about Deo? Can't his owner control
him? Maybe you could work out a schedule of outdoor time with Deo's
owner. Maybe you could use pepper spray every time Deo gets on your
windows or you catch him chasing your cats. His bulliness is
endangering your cats' lives and emotional well-being.

--
CATherine

I wouldn't go as far as pepper spray. Wouldn't be right to try to injure
Deo. However, what I have done in the past with dogs that like to take a
dump in my yard, or to come into the garage and pee on my car tires might
work.

I put a small amount of ammonia in a spray bottle, and fill it with water.
Its sure made a few dogs give my yard a wide berth.

Jo