Roxy likes butternut squash

Old December 6th 09, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Roxy likes butternut squash

I think it's the butter and grated parmesean that did the trick.

Joyce

(PS - she didn't get too much - just the tiny bit left on the plate
after I'd finished.)

--
"Sentimentality" -- that's what we call the sentiment we don't share.

-- Graham Greene
Old December 6th 09, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

hopitus wrote:
On Dec 5, 7:51*pm, bast wrote:
I think it's the butter and grated parmesean that did the trick.
Joyce
(PS - she didn't get too much - just the tiny bit left on the plate
after I'd finished.

Cats! During childhood, I had one that used to snag tomato slices
off my plate and eat them under the table.

Ooh, I like hearing about the unusual foods that our kitties like. I
wish I had a foodie cat that liked some weird hoomin food.
(Actually, maybe they do, but I tend to eat small portions and narrow
selections of bland foods at that.)

Betty was a semi-foodie cat. She liked the standard hoomin treats,
like ham and roast beef, but also loved muffins.
Old December 6th 09, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Takayuki wrote:
hopitus wrote:
On Dec 5, 7:51 pm, bast wrote:
I think it's the butter and grated parmesean that did the trick.
Joyce
(PS - she didn't get too much - just the tiny bit left on the plate
after I'd finished.

Cats! During childhood, I had one that used to snag tomato slices
off my plate and eat them under the table.

Ooh, I like hearing about the unusual foods that our kitties like. I
wish I had a foodie cat that liked some weird hoomin food.
(Actually, maybe they do, but I tend to eat small portions and narrow
selections of bland foods at that.)

Betty was a semi-foodie cat. She liked the standard hoomin treats,
like ham and roast beef, but also loved muffins.

When in my teens, we had a "blue" cat named Mary. One day while we were
eating dinner, the doorbell rang and we left the room to see who it was.
When we returned, there was Mary on the table and she had eaten the
frosting off of our chocolate cake. We also had a yellow tabby named
Ginger who loved to eat corn off the cob. MLB
Old December 6th 09, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

hopitus wrote:
On Dec 5, 7:51 pm, bast wrote:
I think it's the butter and grated parmesean that did the trick.
Joyce
(PS - she didn't get too much - just the tiny bit left on the plate
after I'd finished.

Cats! During childhood, I had one that used to snag tomato slices
off my plate and eat them under the table.

Caliban eats the remains of my tomato every day after I've had breakfast
(sliced tomato on bread).

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old December 6th 09, 10:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

"Takayuki" wrote in message
hopitus wrote:
On Dec 5, 7:51 pm, bast wrote:
I think it's the butter and grated parmesean that did the
trick.
Joyce
(PS - she didn't get too much - just the tiny bit left on the
plate
after I'd finished.

Cats! During childhood, I had one that used to snag tomato
slices
off my plate and eat them under the table.

Ooh, I like hearing about the unusual foods that our kitties
like. I
wish I had a foodie cat that liked some weird hoomin food.

Minstrel (RB) used to love raw potato!

--
MatSav

Old December 6th 09, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

Takayuki wrote:
Ooh, I like hearing about the unusual foods that our kitties like. I

wish I had a foodie cat that liked some weird hoomin food.
(Actually, maybe they do, but I tend to eat small portions and narrow
selections of bland foods at that.)

Betty was a semi-foodie cat. She liked the standard hoomin treats,
like ham and roast beef, but also loved muffins.

Boyfriend is fairly sure he shouldn't eat anything unless it is out of a tin
or box that has a picture of a cat on it ;-)
That said, I boiled up a chicken carcase today and picked all the meat off
it - he's going to have some for his tea (although he doesn't know it yet!)
We'll see what he makes of it.
Kitty FC OTOH would eat almost anything before she was ill. Mashed
potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, you name it bring it on. Brussels sprouts
were a particular favourite of hers.

My childhood cat, Pooey Pruie, so named because he absolutely stank - too
old to neuter when he found us said the vet - and he used to chirp "Pruie,
pruie" when he saw me, used to liked to lick the flavouring off cheese &
onion crisps. (potato chips)

Tweed

Roxy is not transparent [email protected] Cat anecdotes 11 September 13th 08 01:06 AM
Roxy seems better tonight [email protected] Cat anecdotes 9 February 11th 07 08:45 PM
A new first for Roxy O J Cat anecdotes 12 November 22nd 04 09:24 PM
Roxy (RB) Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 29 March 19th 04 05:47 AM
3 new Roxy pictures [email protected] Cat anecdotes 5 December 2nd 03 01:22 AM