Cleo - update #2

Old July 22nd 05, 08:39 AM
Lois

Default Cleo - update #2

Two teeth and $230-80 later Cleo is back home, she is on antibiotic's for
the next 7 days, have to take her back next week to see how her gum has
healed.
DH did a double take at the price (he is not used to dealing with vets!!)
Hopefully we will have her around for a good few years yet.
Thanks for all the purrs, I am sure they helped.

Purrs
Lois

--
Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one.

Old July 22nd 05, 09:38 AM
Exocat

"Lois" wrote
Two teeth and $230-80 later Cleo is back home, she is on antibiotic's
for
the next 7 days, have to take her back next week to see how her gum
has
healed.
DH did a double take at the price (he is not used to dealing with
vets!!)
Hopefully we will have her around for a good few years yet.
Thanks for all the purrs, I am sure they helped.

Great news that she came through OK.
Tell your DH how lucky you a my 3 have just cost me 600 bucks plus.
Purrs for swift & total recovery: I think you'll find her a whole lot
perkier
in 2 days' time.

Gordon & the TT(FF)

Old July 22nd 05, 09:55 AM
jmcquown

Exocat wrote:
"Lois" wrote
Two teeth and $230-80 later Cleo is back home, she is on antibiotic's
for
the next 7 days, have to take her back next week to see how her gum
has
healed.
DH did a double take at the price (he is not used to dealing with
vets!!)
Hopefully we will have her around for a good few years yet.
Thanks for all the purrs, I am sure they helped.

Great news that she came through OK.
Tell your DH how lucky you a my 3 have just cost me 600 bucks plus.
Purrs for swift & total recovery: I think you'll find her a whole lot
perkier
in 2 days' time.

Gordon & the TT(FF)

Persia's bladder surgery cost $900 last year. Her prescription food costs
$12+ tax for a 4 lb. bag and she goes through it like a horse goes through
hay! She's a sweetie, I love her dearly but darn is she expensive! Now
they want to do a dental on her (just a cleaning; I'm afraid to ask what
that will cost.)

Gonna be boarding her and the feathered one again in September and again in
October - two art shows. If I can afford it I'll have them do her dental in
September.

Jill

Old July 22nd 05, 09:56 AM
jmcquown

Lois wrote:
Two teeth and $230-80 later Cleo is back home, she is on antibiotic's
for the next 7 days, have to take her back next week to see how her
gum has healed.
DH did a double take at the price (he is not used to dealing with
vets!!) Hopefully we will have her around for a good few years yet.
Thanks for all the purrs, I am sure they helped.

Purrs
Lois

Good news about Cleo and her teeth! Poor thing must be uncomfortable.
Continued purrs for her to recover without any mishaps.

Jill

Old July 22nd 05, 01:23 PM
Enfilade

Lois wrote:
Two teeth and $230-80 later Cleo is back home, she is on antibiotic's for
the next 7 days, have to take her back next week to see how her gum has
healed.

Continued purring. Kumani, the little stinker, cost us over a thousand
last year for some mystery fever she developed. After 3-4 days on IV
she recovered, but what a hard and scary time! and she was only a bit
(less than a year!)

--Fil

Old July 22nd 05, 01:48 PM
JBHajos

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:39:09 +1200, "Lois"
wrote:

Two teeth and $230-80 later Cleo is back home, she is on antibiotic's for
the next 7 days, have to take her back next week to see how her gum has
healed.

Glad to hear Cleo came through A-OK and hope she heals quickly.
Bet Ken is glad to see her back too. Give 'em both a scritch for me.

Jeanne

Old July 22nd 05, 02:55 PM
CatNipped

"Lois" wrote in message
Two teeth and $230-80 later Cleo is back home, she is on antibiotic's for
the next 7 days, have to take her back next week to see how her gum has
healed.
DH did a double take at the price (he is not used to dealing with vets!!)
Hopefully we will have her around for a good few years yet.
Thanks for all the purrs, I am sure they helped.

Purrs
Lois

*VERY* glad to hear that Cleo came through this well. Continuing purrs for
her continued improvement.

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one.

Old July 22nd 05, 03:20 PM
W. Leong

"Lois" wrote in message
Two teeth and $230-80 later Cleo is back home, she is on antibiotic's for
the next 7 days, have to take her back next week to see how her gum has
healed.
DH did a double take at the price (he is not used to dealing with vets!!)
Hopefully we will have her around for a good few years yet.
Thanks for all the purrs, I am sure they helped.

Purrs
Lois

--
Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one.

Glad to hear Cleo is home now. Your dental bill is not bad, my mother
spent around CDN $300 on Scruffy for teeth cleaning. That was over
10 years ago. I shudder to think what it costs today. When I first
got Rusty, my mother told me to brush his teeth. And I have done that
ever since.

Winnie

Old July 22nd 05, 07:31 PM
Charleen Welton

Glad to hear that Cleo is home and doing well.
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

Cleo - update Lois Cat anecdotes 21 July 22nd 05 11:26 PM
The Tale of the Two Orange Kittens Cleo Cat rescue 0 January 28th 05 01:14 AM
Update on Tiffany & New Pictures. Flippy Cat anecdotes 21 February 1st 04 05:52 PM
Nice Update on B5's creator, J.Michael Straczynski & Buddy the cat Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 8 January 19th 04 11:01 AM
Natasha Update Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 14 August 22nd 03 06:30 PM