Where we live

Old December 12th 09, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

Default Where we live

I wondered if any of you would be interested in having a look at where
Boyfriend & I live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurmaston

and whether you'd like to share about your own neck of the woods?

Tweed

Old December 12th 09, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
I wondered if any of you would be interested in having a look at where
Boyfriend & I live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurmaston

and whether you'd like to share about your own neck of the woods?

Tweed

Neat! Here is where I live now:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridgeport,_New_York

and here is where I grew up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piercefield,_New_York

Not too much written on both of them, sorry!

Patti
Old December 12th 09, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
William Hamblen[_2_]

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 15:22:53 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I wondered if any of you would be interested in having a look at where
Boyfriend & I live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurmaston

and whether you'd like to share about your own neck of the woods?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nashville,_Tennessee

A lot more people than Thurmaston.

Bud
Old December 12th 09, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
I wondered if any of you would be interested in having a look at where
Boyfriend & I live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurmaston

and whether you'd like to share about your own neck of the woods?

Tweed

I live here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunmanby

Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old December 12th 09, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_2_]

12.12.2009 17:22, Christina Websell kirjoitti:
I wondered if any of you would be interested in having a look at where
Boyfriend& I live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurmaston

and whether you'd like to share about your own neck of the woods?

Tweed

Laku, DH and I live he
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laitila

I grew up in a suburb of Helsinki called:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauttasaari

And DH did his youthful mischief in:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateur

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old December 12th 09, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
I wondered if any of you would be interested in having a look at where
Boyfriend & I live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurmaston

and whether you'd like to share about your own neck of the woods?

Tweed

That looks interesting. I have saved it so I can read it completely.Population of Salt Lake Valley

in 2008 census" 1,115,692. MLB

Old December 12th 09, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Dec 12, 7:22*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
I wondered if any of you would be interested in having a look at where
Boyfriend & I live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurmaston

and whether you'd like to share about your own neck of the woods?

We're here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bow,_London

It's pretty interesting around here- I can do a local history walk
from the tube to the flyover and back to the station that takes in
some pretty odd stuff like the first violent act committed by a
suffragette (brick through the window of Selby's undertakers at the
corner of Stroudley Walk- the undertakers only moved from the site
about 20 years ago), the site of the convent of Stratford-atte-Bowe
where the abbess from the "Canterbury Tales" came from is now an arts
centre called "The Nunnery"

I mean I just popped to a local shop to get a few bits- it's based in
Electric House so-called because it was one of the first in the area
to have electricity and right above it was the Minnie Lansbury
memorial clock, which you can see here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnie_Lansbury

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old December 12th 09, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I wondered if any of you would be interested in having a look at where
Boyfriend & I live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurmaston

and whether you'd like to share about your own neck of the woods?

Tweed

It looks like a lovely place. This is where I have lived for the past 40
years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simi_Valley,_California

Joy

Old December 12th 09, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I wondered if any of you would be interested in having a look at
where Boyfriend & I live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurmaston

and whether you'd like to share about your own neck of the woods?

Tweed

I grew up in Washington, DC but this has been home for the last
forty
years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuba_City

Jo

Old December 12th 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

wrote:

I wondered if any of you would be interested in having a look at where
Boyfriend & I live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurmaston

and whether you'd like to share about your own neck of the woods?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nashville,_Tennessee

A lot more people than Thurmaston.

Bud

Ah, well, you can see from the website I sent that one of the most
interesting things that happened is that we had an Asda store open in the
village and shock, horror it caused the Co-op store to close down.
Actually I like it like this. Boyfie & I like a quiet life. Excitement is
not us ;-)

Tweed