adventurz up a twee

Old March 7th 12, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default adventurz up a twee

Der ize waz. monitorin all dat waz gowin on in da bakyard, wile pawpaw
waz reedin hiz buk.

ize saw sumfin in da twee, so ize had to go vestigate lyke a gud kittie duz.

ize klimed and klimed and klimed sum more an da sqwirrel gotted away
frum me.

Den pawpaw saw me. Ize waz sebenty elleven feets in da air. He tryed tu
git me tu cum down, butted ize jest sat der.

Den meanie meowmie started gettin ar fud reddy. She putted my crunchiez
on a playte an ize heard dat. So ize wanted down, but gitten down iz
much harder dan goin up so ize meowed at pawpaw. he started to walk away
so ize had tu go down allbymyownself. Hruumph.

Wen ize gotted to da part were heze cud reech me he putted me on da
ground an ize ranranran into da house so nokittie kud eet MY fudz.

Dat waz mi adventure fur yesturday an ize stikkin to it.

Booker

We think this was his first adverture up a tree. He only got about 12
feet up this old bottle brush (nice sloping limbs for climbing). He
really wasn't too sure of himself and looked a bit distressed when he
heard the food dishes from his high perch.
Old March 7th 12, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 07/03/2012 3:07 PM, Booker wrote:
[...]

Its'a lotted eesier tu cach catfud inna bowl than a skwirrel. We duznt
have skwirrels, butted Anti's d*g luvs tryin tu cach them an neffer duz.
Uv corse, she kant clime as well as yu.

Gotte wach these fings, tho. Thu late Mandy (RB) wunce climed a tree, an
we she camed down wuz cot by sumwun hoo thot she wuz a stray an tuk hur
tu Hoomane Survices. Uv corse, Meomie started callin alla these sorta
playces wen she dint come home (she wuz sposed tu be an Indoor cat but
dint agree), an brot hur home agin, butted she hadda pay a fee cuz uv
Mandy'z problums wiv thu Law.

--
Sam
Old March 7th 12, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 7, 10:37*am, Booker wrote:
[...]

Mefinks yoo gotted snookered, Booker.
Dat olde "bwaking out da fuds" bit.
Necks tyme go higher, wike, lebenty seben feets.
Maybe den dey wil bwake out da gwavy tweets.
MeOwy
Old March 8th 12, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 3/7/2012 10:53 AM, Cheryl wrote:

Its'a lotted eesier tu cach catfud inna bowl than a skwirrel. We duznt
have skwirrels, butted Anti's d*g luvs tryin tu cach them an neffer duz.
Uv corse, she kant clime as well as yu.

Datz wy ize waz tryin tu get down wen da fud waz gettin reddy. Pawpaw
waz happi cuz he duznt lyke da sqwirrelz in da yard. Dey eet da house. Yuck.

Gotte wach these fings, tho. Thu late Mandy (RB) wunce climed a tree, an
we she camed down wuz cot by sumwun hoo thot she wuz a stray an tuk hur
tu Hoomane Survices. Uv corse, Meomie started callin alla these sorta
playces wen she dint come home (she wuz sposed tu be an Indoor cat but
dint agree), an brot hur home agin, butted she hadda pay a fee cuz uv
Mandy'z problums wiv thu Law.

Dat soundz tu much ov a venture. Pawpaw keepz me safe frum ofur hoominz.
Old March 8th 12, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 3/7/2012 12:05 PM, Meowy wrote:

Mefinks yoo gotted snookered, Booker.
Dat olde "bwaking out da fuds" bit.
Necks tyme go higher, wike, lebenty seben feets.
Maybe den dey wil bwake out da gwavy tweets.
MeOwy

It waz da normal tyme ov day fur da fudz. Dey onli let us go in da
bakyard rite before weze eetz. Dey sez itz cuz we kome in da house so
qwick wen dey want uz in cuz weze hungri.

Nekz tyme ize fink ize gonna stay on da grownd. lebenty seben feetz iz
much two hi.

Booker, not sure he reely enjoyed da benture