Worth a try

Old July 16th 05, 06:54 PM

Default Worth a try

This is my first time asking for purrs. We're cat sitting my best
friends 5 cats and one of them has gone missing. He's the only sick
one and hasn't had his medication today, he's never gone missing before
and we're really worried. Have called the vet, and the vet hospital
and knocked on all the neighbours door to no avail. He hates taking
his tablets and think he might have legged it because of this but we're
in the middle of a heatwave, and if he's got stuck in a shed/garage
without water which he drinks lots of due to his kidneys, he's in big
trouble. Our friends are due back tomorrow night an we haven't called
them as there's nothing they can do anyway. We're going back again
tonight to see if he's returned, if's so unlike him not to come home
for food. Wish me luck, poos George, he's my favourite of the brood
too.

Marcia

Old July 16th 05, 07:00 PM
KaN

Sending lots of purrs and good wishes your way!

Old July 16th 05, 07:41 PM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:54:27 -0700, mlabofski wrote:

This is my first time asking for purrs. We're cat sitting my best friends
5 cats and one of them has gone missing. He's the only sick one and
hasn't had his medication today, he's never gone missing before and we're
really worried. Have called the vet, and the vet hospital and knocked on
all the neighbours door to no avail. He hates taking his tablets and
think he might have legged it because of this but we're in the middle of a
heatwave, and if he's got stuck in a shed/garage without water which he
drinks lots of due to his kidneys, he's in big trouble. Our friends are
due back tomorrow night an we haven't called them as there's nothing they
can do anyway. We're going back again tonight to see if he's returned,
if's so unlike him not to come home for food. Wish me luck, poos George,
he's my favourite of the brood too.

Marcia

Sending heartfelt purrs that George will return and conquore his illness.
MLB

Old July 16th 05, 07:49 PM
wafflycat

"Adrian" wrote in message

Purrs that George comes home asap.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Having to piggy-back again. Many purrs fro george from me too.

Cheers, helen s

Old July 16th 05, 08:00 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Dear Marcia,

Every time I've seen someone ask for purrs for goodness to prevail, it has
happened. So yes, it's definitely worth it. Purrs and prayers that George
shows up for dinner tonight.

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau

Old July 16th 05, 08:49 PM
Christine Burel

Huge purrs for you to find the kitty soonest!
Christine and Omar, Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker
ups.com...

Old July 16th 05, 09:25 PM
Trish

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Can you leave out a bowl of water in a shaded area just in case he returns
when you're not there?

Old July 16th 05, 09:29 PM
jmcquown

wrote in message
ups.com...
This is my first time asking for purrs. We're cat sitting my best
friends 5 cats and one of them has gone missing. He's the only sick
one and hasn't had his medication today, he's never gone missing before
and we're really worried.

(snippage)
Marcia

Purrs on the way. How did George get out? Do they have a cat-flap? If
not, George might be hiding really well in the house somewhere. I hope you
find George very soon.

Jill