introducing my self

Old January 4th 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default introducing my self

Hi all, Samwise here.Mommy sayz I can introduce my self to all the kits. I
iz 1 and 1/2 yrs old and iz a gray long haired tiger. I was born outside but
live inside now with my 2 fursisters, Cinnamon and Abby.
Samwise

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old January 4th 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 16:15:00 -0500, ann791 wrote:

Hi all, Samwise here.Mommy sayz I can introduce my self to all the kits. I
iz 1 and 1/2 yrs old and iz a gray long haired tiger. I was born outside but
live inside now with my 2 fursisters, Cinnamon and Abby.
Samwise

Hihi, Samwise! We iz about da same age. Mine name is Harri Roadcat and I
iz a orange tabby girlcat (I hear dat orange tabby girlcats is kinda
rare). I lif in a howse wif Cleopatra (a old silver tabby girlcat), Amelia
(a old fat torty girlcat), Tabitha (a fluffy black girl cat, almost 3
years old), Sammy (a handsome orange tabby boycat, a couple monfs younger
than Tabitha), and a long grey pain-in-the-tail kitten named Ranger (he's
10 monfs old). And of course Meowmie and Paw.

I hope you can visit us here often. Dis is a furry fun place, full of nice
kitties.

Harri

Old January 4th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 17:18:34 -0500, ann791 wrote:

Hi Harri. Nice to meet you. I heard about your rides in the big medal moster
with your Paw.
Samwise

Oh, good! An I'z been reading your blogs. Purrty neat.

Harri

Old January 5th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:15:00 -0500, ann791's little, agile paws typed:

Hi all, Samwise here.Mommy sayz I can introduce my self to all the kits. I
iz 1 and 1/2 yrs old and iz a gray long haired tiger. I was born outside but
live inside now with my 2 fursisters, Cinnamon and Abby.
Samwise

Hihi Sam!

How iz yourownself today? My nayme is Mme. Anaïs, an I'ze a
fife-yeer owld Purrsian girlkitty. I'ze winked to dat big yellocat,
Tiger.

I usta be a showkitty, but I'ze retired and my hooman sez dat I'ze
mostly a couch dekoration deze days, buttid dese hoomanz don
unnerstand dat we'ze guardink dere howse wif owr eyes closed!

Yu can see my pikshures heer: http://www.angelfire.com/linux/sonam/

Welkum to da noosgroop; dere's lotsa nice kitties here!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/4/2006 8:14:34 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old January 5th 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

wrote:

Hi all, Samwise here.Mommy sayz I can introduce my self to all the kits. I
iz 1 and 1/2 yrs old and iz a gray long haired tiger. I was born outside but
live inside now with my 2 fursisters, Cinnamon and Abby.
Samwise

Purrrruuuuppppp!

Samwise, HI!

It is da Mr. (Furry) Fred I am.
Also da long hair silvur tiger-tabby am I too, I am.

To da rpcc wecum yew are. To haff U here happy we are. Iz fun anna
adwenchurz here, alzo lotza frendz.

Alzo sumtimez iz Daddy or Mommy callz me Freddy-da-Rug or
Frederik-da-Large.

Purrz,
Mr. (F) F.

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old January 5th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Welkum, Samwise! Yoo an yur fursisterz iz furry gud-lukkin! Yur cullerin
iz a liddle bit like mineown.

Kum an joyn usses at da Kissamouse partee! Derez fudz an dansin an fun an
sum uv da kitteez iz huntin wild lampshades!

Rebecca
Pix at http://tinyurl.com/bmf8d