Eli got well but now Billy is sick

Old January 15th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Eli got well but now Billy is sick

"Pat" wrote:

From now through I-don't-know-when I'll be very busy getting moved and
settled into my house in town. The deal closed Thursday the 5th, lots of
things went wrong and instead of feeling like celebrating I felt like I'd
been hit by a Mack truck. I felt very bad for the next week but am starting
to get over it and be excited about the upcoming move.

I so hate it when any of my on-line friends and acquaintances
are moving and I'm too far away to offer a hand or a vehicle.
Hope things go well for you.

--

Wayne M.
Old January 15th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
From now through I-don't-know-when I'll be very busy getting moved and
settled into my house in town. The deal closed Thursday the 5th, lots of
things went wrong and instead of feeling like celebrating I felt like I'd
been hit by a Mack truck. I felt very bad for the next week but am starting
to get over it and be excited about the upcoming move.

Lots of purrs that the move goes smoothly from now on!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old January 15th 06, 11:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Wayne Mitchell wrote:
"Pat" wrote:

From now through I-don't-know-when I'll be very busy getting moved
and settled into my house in town. The deal closed Thursday the 5th,
lots of things went wrong and instead of feeling like celebrating I
felt like I'd been hit by a Mack truck. I felt very bad for the next
week but am starting to get over it and be excited about the
upcoming move.

I so hate it when any of my on-line friends and acquaintances
are moving and I'm too far away to offer a hand or a vehicle.
Hope things go well for you.

When my sister first started nursing she moved arround quite a lot, I
normally helped. When she moved from England to Arkansas, I said I won't be
helping you move again for a while. I year later I went to visit her, she
moved during the visit, so the hire car made several trips filled to the
roof with her things.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 15th 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian wrote:

When my sister first started nursing she moved arround quite a lot, I
normally helped. When she moved from England to Arkansas, I said I won't be
helping you move again for a while. I year later I went to visit her, she
moved during the visit, so the hire car made several trips filled to the
roof with her things.
--
Adrian

From England to Arkansas! Besides not even being able to imagine taking

on such a move, that is quite a culture shock! How did they like
Arkansas?
We haven't moved very much. The last time it was awful. DH said if
there is a next time we will leave the piano where it sits and buy
another one!! LOL

Sherry