Anybody remember BlueBird?

Old July 3rd 08, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Anybody remember BlueBird?

"Joy" wrote in message
. ..
I got this email from BlueBird this evening. She isn't able to get on the
computer much.

I'm afraid that Shadow isn't doing very well and it's really scaring me a
LOT.

I've asked the owners to send purrs and Rob and I are sending healthy
thoughts for Shadow and BlueBird. I remember her well.

Pam S.

Old July 3rd 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"tanadashoes" wrote in message

"Joy" wrote in message
. ..
I got this email from BlueBird this evening. She isn't able to get on the
computer much.

I'm afraid that Shadow isn't doing very well and it's really scaring me a
LOT.

I've asked the owners to send purrs and Rob and I are sending healthy
thoughts for Shadow and BlueBird. I remember her well.

Pam S.

Thank you, Pam, and all who responded. I am forwarding all your messages to
BlueBird.

Joy

Old July 3rd 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Joy wrote:
I got this email from BlueBird this evening. She isn't able to get on the
computer much.

I'm afraid that Shadow isn't doing very well and it's really scaring me a
LOT. I went over the statement from the vet as the visit was so busy as we
had Shadow, Hope and Margaret's cat, Cesar all there to have their shots
etc. I can't find any where that he gave Shadow anything to help her fight
this severe cold that she has. Yes, he gave her medicine to help with the
'gunky' eyes, a rabies shot, her yearly combination shot, a wormer and I
can't remember what all else. But I can't remember seeing him give her any
antibiotic or whatever to help fight the cold. Nor can I find a mention of
anything of the sort on the bill. Now I'm really worried. And I seriously
doubt that I'll be able to find someone to take me there again today
(Wednesday). Oh yes, I forgot. He also closes on Wednesdays at noon !!!!!!
I won't be able to take her at all tomorrow/today (Wednesday) That means
I'll be out of luck until next Tuesday !!!!!!! She could have pneumonia by
that time !!!!!! I'm really scared. So I'd like to ask each of you if
you'd mind saying a prayer for my baby, Shadow when ever you get a chance.
I know that she would pull through much quicker if I have several other
people agreeing to pray for her. I not only believe in the power of prayer
but I believe what it says in the Bible that where two or more are gathered
together, agreeing upon something, God will answer those prayers. So if you
don't mind, please hold my precious Shadow up before God !!!! That He might
make her whole once again and chasing from the bedroom to the kitchen
watching birds and trying to follow them when they fly off. I love watching
her tear from one place to another trying to keep up with them. I just so
dearly love her !!!!!

I've been sitting beside here in the bedroom where she's chosen to 'hide' as
cats will when they are really sick. She has this quite small box that I've
no idea how she manages to get into, but this is the place she goes when she
wants, for some reason, to hide. Cats are well known for their hiding !!!!!
For lot of reasons. But Shadow's reason for 'hiding' right now scares the
pajeebers outta me !!!!! She seems to be getting worse as the day went on.
If she's not getting at least a little bit better by tomorrow afternoon I'm
going to call my vet and try to find someone to take us back in. I'm still
not over losing Little Bit and that's been two years ago. And Shadow and I
are much closer for several reasons than Little Bit and I were. I'm afraid
this lady isn't going to sleep much tonight. I'm afraid that, unless
Shadow decides to come up on the bed and lay beside or even better ON her
mama as she has every night since I first got her, I'm going to be spending
the night on the floor with my hand in that little box holding on to my
baby, Shadow. This is really hurting. But one thing I do know is that God
created Shadow just as He created me and I believe in His love and answers
to prayer. So I'm going to pray that God will lay His hand upon her and
bring her around to a better place for tomorrow...... well, later tomorrow
as it is already tomorrow !!!!!!

Cheryle
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly!
Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably..
And never regret anything that made you smile.

Purrs on the way for Shadow and Bluebird.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old July 3rd 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Joy wrote:

I got this email from BlueBird this evening. She isn't able to get on the
computer much.

I can't remember seeing him give her any
antibiotic or whatever to help fight the cold. Nor can I find a mention of
anything of the sort on the bill. Now I'm really worried. And I seriously
doubt that I'll be able to find someone to take me there again today
(Wednesday). Oh yes, I forgot. He also closes on Wednesdays at noon !!!!!!
I won't be able to take her at all tomorrow/today (Wednesday) That means
I'll be out of luck until next Tuesday !!!!!!! She could have pneumonia by
that time !!!!!! I'm really scared. So I'd like to ask each of you if
you'd mind saying a prayer for my baby, Shadow when ever you get a chance.

Purrs for Shadow to get over her cold. I know how scary it can be when
your beloved pet is sick, or hurt, or in any kind of danger.

Do you have access to another vet? One that will be open tomorrow
(Thursday)? Those hours don't make it very easy for you to get her the
care she needs.

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly!
Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably..

I really like this.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old July 3rd 08, 07:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

wrote in message
Joy wrote:

I got this email from BlueBird this evening. She isn't able to get on
the
computer much.

I can't remember seeing him give her any
antibiotic or whatever to help fight the cold. Nor can I find a mention
of
anything of the sort on the bill. Now I'm really worried. And I
seriously
doubt that I'll be able to find someone to take me there again today
(Wednesday). Oh yes, I forgot. He also closes on Wednesdays at noon
!!!!!!
[...]

BlueBird is homebound, and pretty much bedridden. She doesn't have access
to anything unless somebody takes her. I don't think her financial
situation is very good either.

Joy

Old July 4th 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`

"Joy"
"tanadashoes"
"Joy"
I got this email from BlueBird this evening. She isn't able to get on
the computer much.

I'm afraid that Shadow isn't doing very well and it's really scaring me
a LOT.

I've asked the owners to send purrs and Rob and I are sending healthy
thoughts for Shadow and BlueBird. I remember her well.

Pam S.

Thank you, Pam, and all who responded. I am forwarding all your messages
to BlueBird.

Joy

Thank you Joy
Hug
Kyla

Old July 5th 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Joy wrote:
I got this email from BlueBird this evening. She isn't able to get on the
computer much.

I'm afraid that Shadow isn't doing very well and it's really scaring me a
LOT. snip
Cheryle
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly!
Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably..
And never regret anything that made you smile.

Lots and lots of purrs for Shadow and gentle hugs for you, Cheryle,
Polonca and Soncek

Thanks from BlueBird Yoj Cat anecdotes 1 December 5th 04 11:36 AM
Hi from BlueBird Yoj Cat anecdotes 9 July 22nd 04 01:41 AM
BlueBird JBHajos Cat anecdotes 11 March 22nd 04 02:57 AM
BlueBird Yoj Cat anecdotes 10 December 12th 03 11:37 PM
TO JOY RE BLUEBIRD JP Hobbs Cat anecdotes 2 December 12th 03 10:43 AM