Emergency Purrs, Please

Old January 12th 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Emergency Purrs, Please

This is exactly what I have been afraid of all winter. Wildfires have
broken out all around us. DH went to check on his parents and just
called and told me my friend's house is burning. She was walking down
the road and they won't let her near. I know she has animals in there.
I have all the cats in their carriers. They are not happy but it won't
kill them to stay there a couple of hours. I can't afford to have to
chase them. I figure they will probably evacuate all of us if it gets
any closer. I can see the helicopters trying to put the fire out. The
sun is completely occluded with smoke it looks so eerie. Like the
whole world is one fire.
I will be fine, I have a car and the cats are trapped already. I don't
know what we will do about the cows. I suppose if it gets that bad I
should cut the fence.

Purrs are appreciated!

Sherry

Old January 12th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
[...]

Steve, if you see this, look to your north and east. I'm sure you can
see the smoke.

Old January 12th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"sriddles" wrote in message
ups.com

I will be fine, I have a car and the cats are trapped already. I don't
know what we will do about the cows. I suppose if it gets that bad I
should cut the fence.///

Many, many purrs and prayers that every thing is OK, and also many purrs
for your friend and her animals as well as everyone else dealing with
this horror.

Helen M

Old January 12th 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I will be fine, I have a car and the cats are trapped already. I don't
know what we will do about the cows. I suppose if it gets that bad I
should cut the fence.

Purrs are appreciated!

Sherry

Scary, scary stuff! Sending our best purrs your way. Please keep us posted.

Dan
Old January 12th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I will be fine, I have a car and the cats are trapped already. I don't
know what we will do about the cows. I suppose if it gets that bad I
should cut the fence.

Purrs are appreciated!

Sherry

Sherry many, many and so many more purrs and prayers for your family bare
and furry. I hope that you and DH can resolve the issue with the cattle. I
am going to a meeting this evening and will bring you all, extended family
and friends, to my group in prayer.
Charleen

Old January 12th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Purrs on the way that the fire is contained and you don't have to evacuate.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 12th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs and prayers on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

ups.com...

Old January 12th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
I will be fine, I have a car and the cats are trapped already. I don't
know what we will do about the cows. I suppose if it gets that bad I
should cut the fence.

Lots and lots of emergency purrs on the way.

Victor