Eli got well but now Billy is sick

Old January 14th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Eli got well but now Billy is sick

He seems to have caught Eli's cold but is not as bad off.

I've been way too busy lately to keep up with this NG but am reading what I
can and sending purrs out as needed.

Old January 14th 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
He seems to have caught Eli's cold but is not as bad off.

I've been way too busy lately to keep up with this NG but am reading what I
can and sending purrs out as needed.

They must just have those URI's that cat pass from one to another. Not
terribly serious usually, but they are having a LOT of trouble at the
shelter right now with it. They've had to quarantine the whole cat
room.
Purrs for Billy to feel better. I've heard that if they get "off" their
food, it helps to give them a really stinky variety. Sometimes they
won't eat if they can't smell.

Sherry

Old January 14th 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote
snip
Purrs for Billy to feel better. I've heard that if they get "off" their
food, it helps to give them a really stinky variety. Sometimes they
won't eat if they can't smell.

Eli never got to the "can't-smell" stage and I don't think Billy will
either.

I'm so glad you didn't get burned out!

From now through I-don't-know-when I'll be very busy getting moved and
settled into my house in town. The deal closed Thursday the 5th, lots of
things went wrong and instead of feeling like celebrating I felt like I'd
been hit by a Mack truck. I felt very bad for the next week but am starting
to get over it and be excited about the upcoming move.

Old January 14th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
wrote
snip
Purrs for Billy to feel better. I've heard that if they get "off" their
food, it helps to give them a really stinky variety. Sometimes they
won't eat if they can't smell.

Eli never got to the "can't-smell" stage and I don't think Billy will
either.

I'm so glad you didn't get burned out!

From now through I-don't-know-when I'll be very busy getting moved and
settled into my house in town. The deal closed Thursday the 5th, lots of
things went wrong and instead of feeling like celebrating I felt like I'd
been hit by a Mack truck. I felt very bad for the next week but am starting
to get over it and be excited about the upcoming move.

Congratulations!! Lots of things ALWAYS go wrong in a real estate
transaction. Every single time we have bought/sold it always did
anyway. You just gotta roll with it. REaltors ought to tell people to
expect it!!

Sherry

Old January 14th 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-01-14 09:49:38 -0600, "Pat" said:

wrote
snip
Purrs for Billy to feel better. I've heard that if they get "off" their
food, it helps to give them a really stinky variety. Sometimes they
won't eat if they can't smell.

Eli never got to the "can't-smell" stage and I don't think Billy will either.

I'm so glad you didn't get burned out!

From now through I-don't-know-when I'll be very busy getting moved and
settled into my house in town. The deal closed Thursday the 5th, lots
of things went wrong and instead of feeling like celebrating I felt
like I'd been hit by a Mack truck. I felt very bad for the next week
but am starting to get over it and be excited about the upcoming move.

Purrs for Billy. I've always heard that buying a house usually causes
the same amount of stress as a death. I don't think it is too uncomon
to feel as you do. Purrs for an easy successful move. The best thing
about a move is you get rid of a lot of stuff that you do not need!

Old January 14th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
wrote
snip
Purrs for Billy to feel better. I've heard that if they get "off"
their food, it helps to give them a really stinky variety. Sometimes
they won't eat if they can't smell.

Eli never got to the "can't-smell" stage and I don't think Billy will
either.

I'm so glad you didn't get burned out!

From now through I-don't-know-when I'll be very busy getting moved and
settled into my house in town. The deal closed Thursday the 5th, lots
of things went wrong and instead of feeling like celebrating I felt
like I'd been hit by a Mack truck. I felt very bad for the next week
but am starting to get over it and be excited about the upcoming move.

Purrs for Billy and purrs for a successful move. Even when there are no
problems it's still stressful, hopefully the move will soon be just a
memory.

Old January 14th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:

He seems to have caught Eli's cold but is not as bad off.

I've been way too busy lately to keep up with this NG but am reading what I
can and sending purrs out as needed.

Lots of purrs for Billy,
Polonca and Soncek

Old January 14th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Pat" wrote in message

He seems to have caught Eli's cold but is not as bad off.

I've been way too busy lately to keep up with this NG but am reading what I
can and sending purrs out as needed.

I've had one of those here for the last 6 weeks. It went from cat to cat
and back again. Fortunately it's all cleared up now. *Sigh*.

Purrs for the furries to be feeling better soon, and purrs for the
upcoming move. )

Helen M

Old January 15th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
wrote
snip
Purrs for Billy to feel better. I've heard that if they get "off"
their food, it helps to give them a really stinky variety. Sometimes
they won't eat if they can't smell.

Eli never got to the "can't-smell" stage and I don't think Billy will
either.

I'm so glad you didn't get burned out!

From now through I-don't-know-when I'll be very busy getting moved and
settled into my house in town. The deal closed Thursday the 5th, lots
of things went wrong and instead of feeling like celebrating I felt
like I'd been hit by a Mack truck. I felt very bad for the next week
but am starting to get over it and be excited about the upcoming move.

I'm so glad you were able to get the house! That's just great and I'm
sure you'll be much happier there. I can commiserate about the stress
of closing the deal and stuff going wrong. I now figure it's
inevitable. Frustrating though! But I'm so glad it all worked out in
the end and you can move.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old January 15th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs for Billy coming from us.
Christine