Anybody remember BlueBird?

Old July 2nd 08, 07:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Anybody remember BlueBird?

I got this email from BlueBird this evening. She isn't able to get on the
computer much.

I'm afraid that Shadow isn't doing very well and it's really scaring me a
LOT. I went over the statement from the vet as the visit was so busy as we
had Shadow, Hope and Margaret's cat, Cesar all there to have their shots
etc. I can't find any where that he gave Shadow anything to help her fight
this severe cold that she has. Yes, he gave her medicine to help with the
'gunky' eyes, a rabies shot, her yearly combination shot, a wormer and I
can't remember what all else. But I can't remember seeing him give her any
antibiotic or whatever to help fight the cold. Nor can I find a mention of
anything of the sort on the bill. Now I'm really worried. And I seriously
doubt that I'll be able to find someone to take me there again today
(Wednesday). Oh yes, I forgot. He also closes on Wednesdays at noon !!!!!!
I won't be able to take her at all tomorrow/today (Wednesday) That means
I'll be out of luck until next Tuesday !!!!!!! She could have pneumonia by
that time !!!!!! I'm really scared. So I'd like to ask each of you if
you'd mind saying a prayer for my baby, Shadow when ever you get a chance.
I know that she would pull through much quicker if I have several other
people agreeing to pray for her. I not only believe in the power of prayer
but I believe what it says in the Bible that where two or more are gathered
together, agreeing upon something, God will answer those prayers. So if you
don't mind, please hold my precious Shadow up before God !!!! That He might
make her whole once again and chasing from the bedroom to the kitchen
watching birds and trying to follow them when they fly off. I love watching
her tear from one place to another trying to keep up with them. I just so
dearly love her !!!!!

I've been sitting beside here in the bedroom where she's chosen to 'hide' as
cats will when they are really sick. She has this quite small box that I've
no idea how she manages to get into, but this is the place she goes when she
wants, for some reason, to hide. Cats are well known for their hiding !!!!!
For lot of reasons. But Shadow's reason for 'hiding' right now scares the
pajeebers outta me !!!!! She seems to be getting worse as the day went on.
If she's not getting at least a little bit better by tomorrow afternoon I'm
going to call my vet and try to find someone to take us back in. I'm still
not over losing Little Bit and that's been two years ago. And Shadow and I
are much closer for several reasons than Little Bit and I were. I'm afraid
this lady isn't going to sleep much tonight. I'm afraid that, unless
Shadow decides to come up on the bed and lay beside or even better ON her
mama as she has every night since I first got her, I'm going to be spending
the night on the floor with my hand in that little box holding on to my
baby, Shadow. This is really hurting. But one thing I do know is that God
created Shadow just as He created me and I believe in His love and answers
to prayer. So I'm going to pray that God will lay His hand upon her and
bring her around to a better place for tomorrow...... well, later tomorrow
as it is already tomorrow !!!!!!

Cheryle
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly!
Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably..
And never regret anything that made you smile.

--

Joy

If you don't have a sense of humor you probably don't have any sense at all.

Old July 2nd 08, 10:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Joy wrote:
[...]

Oh No! Many purrs for her Shadow already flying across the globe, and yes,
I'll pray for Shadow as well, (and Bluebird too)

Yowie

Old July 2nd 08, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Joy" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Purrs for Shadow to get well fast.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 2nd 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

If you talk to here again soon, please tell her that we are purring and
praying for Shadow and for her.

Dan
Old July 2nd 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Remember her well. Many prayers for Shadow to get well very soon and for
Bluebird to know that we are all purring for her too.
Charleen

. ..

Old July 2nd 08, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Joy wrote:
I got this email from BlueBird this evening. She isn't able to get
on the computer much.

snip

I remember BlueBird, a remarkable lady. Lots of purrs for her and Shadow.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 2nd 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
. ..

Old July 2nd 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 02.07.2008 schrieb Joy:

I got this email from BlueBird this evening. She isn't able to get on the
computer much.

Prayers and tons of purrs are coming over to Shadow and Bluebird from
Inge & Volker and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old July 2nd 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Please let Bluebird know that we are sending
tons of purrs and prayers for Shadow to get well
soon!

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

. ..

Old July 2nd 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`

"Joy"
[...]

I don't know you, as I've only been here a few months but please know I am a
Believer too and am sending prayers for Shadow, and for you as well, in
dealing with this. I'm sitting here weeping as I read this, and I feel so
bad for what you're going through. Keep your Faith. My Faith is what keeps
me going.
God's blessings upon you and her
Love, prayers, purrs and hugs
Kyla
PS
I love your signature

Thanks from BlueBird Yoj Cat anecdotes 1 December 5th 04 10:36 AM
Hi from BlueBird Yoj Cat anecdotes 9 July 22nd 04 01:41 AM
BlueBird JBHajos Cat anecdotes 11 March 22nd 04 01:57 AM
BlueBird Yoj Cat anecdotes 10 December 12th 03 10:37 PM
TO JOY RE BLUEBIRD JP Hobbs Cat anecdotes 2 December 12th 03 09:43 AM