Ms. Rebecca, howz da konstruckshun?

Old May 6th 05, 02:39 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
owr hoomanz say da same thing butted when I seez da silver of da

bottom of
da bowl I getz anxious, Tiger, going to check the bowl

I do too. Mom calls it "Bottom of the Bowl Syndrome"

Clarence

Old May 6th 05, 02:40 AM
ClowderCat

Amelia T Cat wrote:
Miss Violette wrote:

owr hoomanz say da same thing butted when I seez da silver of da

bottom of
da bowl I getz anxious, Tiger, going to check the bowl

We have the same problem! Our hoomins let the bowls get empty way too

often. I think there's a law against that. I keep meowing to my

hoomins
that's it's kitty abuse to do that, but they STILL let the bowls get
empty. Well, empty enough that I can the bottom. Ok, Samuel, you

snitch,
*part* of the bottom.

Amelia

It's important that the food bowl is full all the time. And there
really is a law if it isn't!

Clarence

Old May 6th 05, 05:45 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"ClowderCat" had some very interesting things
to say about Ms. Rebecca, howz da konstruckshun?:

owr hoomanz say da same thing butted when I seez da silver of da

bottom of
da bowl I getz anxious, Tiger, going to check the bowl

I do too. Mom calls it "Bottom of the Bowl Syndrome"

I hate that too. Fortunately, I have Mom trained that when I lead her
to my dish, she fluffs up the kibble to cover that blue plastic.

Felix, former stray

Old May 6th 05, 05:59 AM
Miss Violette

ifin der iszunt a law der shuuld be. Ifin I seez "ANY" part of da bottom I
tellz dem itsa crime, Tiger

Old May 6th 05, 06:01 AM
Miss Violette

anna dat teed iz on minez side, her callz itsef "empty bowl syndrome" her
sayed itz kuz i waz starfin when i found deze hoomanz, Tiger
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Old May 7th 05, 01:15 AM
ClowderCat

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
"ClowderCat" had some very interesting things
to say about Ms. Rebecca, howz da konstruckshun?:

owr hoomanz say da same thing butted when I seez da silver of da

bottom of
da bowl I getz anxious, Tiger, going to check the bowl

I do too. Mom calls it "Bottom of the Bowl Syndrome"

I hate that too. Fortunately, I have Mom trained that when I lead her
to my dish, she fluffs up the kibble to cover that blue plastic.

Felix, former stray

doing just fine on its own, incompetent support staff

notwithstanding.

She shouldn't do that. She should put more food in it!!!!

Clarence

Old May 7th 05, 03:35 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"ClowderCat" had some very interesting things
to say about Ms. Rebecca, howz da konstruckshun?:

I hate that too. Fortunately, I have Mom trained that when I lead her
to my dish, she fluffs up the kibble to cover that blue plastic.
Felix, former stray

She shouldn't do that. She should put more food in it!!!!

When she fluffs the kibble, more falls in from the container above the
dish.

Felix, with a good cat-feeding slave

Old May 8th 05, 12:54 AM
ClowderCat

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
"ClowderCat" had some very interesting things
to say about Ms. Rebecca, howz da konstruckshun?:

I hate that too. Fortunately, I have Mom trained that when I lead

her
to my dish, she fluffs up the kibble to cover that blue plastic.
Felix, former stray

She shouldn't do that. She should put more food in it!!!!

When she fluffs the kibble, more falls in from the container above

the
dish.

Felix, with a good cat-feeding slave

doing just fine on its own, incompetent support staff

notwithstanding.

Good! Our human isn't as good about keeping the bowl full!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan