Happi Purrdae Jooli Kittiez!

Old July 2nd 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Happi Purrdae Jooli Kittiez!

On Jul 2, 12:34 pm, "Ann" wrote:
I got lots of xtra scritches and hugs, and treats.

Azz well yoo shood. waves back
If yoo wanna port offur, wee iz haffin a party while Uncl Bill an
Meowmie ar at da pool.

--
Maggy May

Samwise
waving to his nayburs in Catneticut.

in Connecticut
see my cats athttp://www.flickr.com/photos/ann791/sets/
read Sam's blog athttp://kittens-3.blogspot.com/
*
*
*
"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...
On Jul 1, 11:21 am, "Ann" wrote:

Happy Purrday to all the Jooli kitties.

I iz 4 years old today. Well mommy isn't really sure but picked this date.

Well,

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer Samwise
Happy Purrday tew yew!
May dis Purrday be happee
An yoo get lots ub fudz.

--
Missy, Maggy May, WooToo, Bear the d*g and Sunrise Worm-Breath
Yur nayburs in Catneticut.

Samwise Kitty

--

in Connecticut
see my cats athttp://www.flickr.com/photos/ann791/sets/
read Sam's blog athttp://kittens-3.blogspot.com/
*
*
*"Shadow Scott" wrote in message

news

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

July 2008

1 - Irene, Samwise, Shadow, Sprout!
2 - Diamond
6 - Riley
7 - Sabrina
8 - Galaxy
10 - Charcoal, Marshmallow, Snowstorm, Vanilla
15 - Ember, Jeeves, Pippy
18 - Byron
20 - Kiri
24 - Zachary?
27 - Zizi
28 - Rae
? - Mike

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt; ore da dayte iz rong;
ore, sadly, dey haf kross ober da bridj, pleze let me no. Fangu.

Shahna

-- tew mi fello Americats, wach owt fur doz fyur wurks on da 4th an
bee safe!- Hide quoted text -

Old July 3rd 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Samwise sets the dial on the porter and stepts inside. It twinkles and
Samwise steps out at Maggy May's house.

Hi Maggy May
--
Samwise

Old July 3rd 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Any day u getz speical treatz iz a good day. Wllow wondering if she cn have
two purr days in a year.

Old July 4th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 3, 9:35 am, "Ann" wrote:
Samwise sets the dial on the porter and stepts inside. It twinkles and
Samwise steps out at Maggy May's house.

Hi Maggy May

Hihi Samwise. Less sirculate an meet an greet da kitteez wile yoo haff
sum nip wine an fudz. Wud you rathur start on sum gooshy fudz, some
snax or go rite to desert. Wee gotz moon piez wiff furry furry high
wipd creem. Broghted too uz from da moon by Rebecca an r uther frenz.

Heer iz Sunrise, diss iz hur partee.

Maggy May

Sew gud ub yoo to come to da partee. It iz efferykittees partee.

Sunrise

PEANUT, PEANUT, PEANUT PEANUt

Buddy Parrot

Sumwun wokd up Buddy. Wach out four hur bitey-gnose. Butted shee iz in
hur caje, sew don' wurry.

Maggy May

Peanut?

Buddy Parrot, softly and plaintively

Old July 4th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 09:35:42 -0400, Ann's nimble, little paws typed:

Samwise sets the dial on the porter and stepts inside. It twinkles and
Samwise steps out at Maggy May's house.

Meow, Sam,

Nice piksures ov you and Abbey!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/4/2008 12:13:07 AM

Old July 4th 08, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

The piksures of the the tordi and the white and gray kat are my fursisters.
Abby is nice to me and we play together. Cinnamon doesn't like me.

--
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 09:35:42 -0400, Ann's nimble, little paws typed:

Samwise sets the dial on the porter and stepts inside. It twinkles and
Samwise steps out at Maggy May's house.

Meow, Sam,

Nice piksures ov you and Abbey!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old July 12th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chris Havlicek

Hi Shahna -

Dis is Katie, for teh house of Havlicek. We
wanted to let you know that Tripper, who was a January
purrday kitty, went to the bridge on July 5.

Were also not sure whether we have Hazard or Oreos
purrdays entered in. As soon as Dad can figure out
when those probably are (they're both rescues), he'll
drop back in and pass along a note. He may have sent
Hazards, but his memory isnt so good just now, as
hes missing Tripper.

Purrs and best fishes to you and yours, and thanks
for keeping the purrday list going!

Katie, for Chris (the hoomin), Hazard and Oreo