Jellicle Ball - Weze needs help

Old October 5th 03, 11:50 PM
Ray or Fran

Default Jellicle Ball - Weze needs help

It's furry quiet in here ... maybe effuryone is making plans for the
Jellicle Ball this Friday. Weze knowz the girlcats will need to get theirz
pawz done and theirz outfits ... weze knowz the boycats will want to luk
theirz bestest too. But.....

Let's see ... weze knowz the location - Stonehedge

Weze got a guestbook keeper (fangu for that)

Mietze will so capably do the calling of names

But weze need musicians and decorations and food and perhaps some tents or
somefing (weze finks weze rememfur someone saying theyze can get their folkz
tents, but not sure).

So hey effuryone - Gretchen Marie weze needz youze special decorating touch
and energy and Samantha ... youze one of ourz musicians (taking after youze
Uncle Siggy) weze needs youze help, effuryone's help!.

Weze can't do effurything

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(hoping that effurything falls into place like usual as theyz also
contemplate what theyze want to say in a tribute theirownselves)

Old October 6th 03, 12:10 AM
Me

Ray or Fran wrote:

But weze need musicians and decorations and food and perhaps some tents or
somefing (weze finks weze rememfur someone saying theyze can get their folkz
tents, but not sure).

Weze bringin tentz, an I fink someotherkitty waz too. Sinze weze gonna
be late (da sekritari is going to a confrence til Saturday) kin we port
dem ofur now?

Snowflake an Frieda

Old October 6th 03, 12:24 AM
Ray or Fran

Of course youze can Snowflake & Frieda and a big fangu. Weze sure therez
wont be any truble with vandalism or theft or anyfing. Afterall, anyfing
weze cats handle for the Jellicle Ball is magical and itz doubly magical
since itz at a magical site.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(checking theirz list and marking Snowflake, Frieda - tents ... gud)
===========

Old October 6th 03, 02:04 AM
Carol

Hi ,
It's me , Shaina. I'd be furry happy to lend my loverly Siamese voice
to da Jellicle ball in honor of my lost nepfew, Spock and Sunset, da
brothpurr I never knew.
And the rest of my familly wood be furry happy to help dekorate.
Right gang???

One two three... Memories.....
Ah, I love purracticing!

Old October 6th 03, 02:46 AM
Boogie's Mom

Since da ball is being held at Stonehenge, wud it be appropriate fur me to
play my Celtic harp. It's a old old bardic tradishun dat goes allaway back
to when da henge wuz new.

Boogie da HarpurrCat who hopes Ms Kitty won't mind him playin.

Old October 6th 03, 02:59 AM
KS

Boogie's Mom wrote:

Since da ball is being held at Stonehenge, wud it be appropriate fur me to
play my Celtic harp. It's a old old bardic tradishun dat goes allaway back
to when da henge wuz new.

Boogie da HarpurrCat who hopes Ms Kitty won't mind him playin.

Pleez du. Im shur that Spook wud haff luvved it.

Bootsie

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old October 6th 03, 12:28 PM
JSmith4973

Weze gottid a noo green anna wite stripy tent. Weze'll bring dat. We gottid 6
green charez fur da humin bhinds to set on. Anna 2 tablez. Fur da eetz.

Vincent T. Pussycat
Cattery Manager
Haven Howse
Old October 6th 03, 01:05 PM
dsh-diva

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 18:50:31 -0400, "Ray or Fran"
wrote:

It's furry quiet in here ... maybe effuryone is making plans for the
Jellicle Ball this Friday. Weze knowz the girlcats will need to get theirz
pawz done and theirz outfits ... weze knowz the boycats will want to luk
theirz bestest too. But.....

Let's see ... weze knowz the location - Stonehedge

Weze got a guestbook keeper (fangu for that)

Mietze will so capably do the calling of names

But weze need musicians and decorations and food and perhaps some tents or
somefing (weze finks weze rememfur someone saying theyze can get their folkz
tents, but not sure).

Xena and Ize wuld luff tu sing tu. Weze bin praktissing. Also, weze
wuld like to help wif da dekorashuns. Meowmie has a luffly golden
star garland anna sum purpel asters we kuld bring.
Callisto
Old October 6th 03, 05:21 PM
Tabitha kitten

Weze bringin tentz, an I fink someotherkitty waz too. Sinze weze gonna
be late (da sekritari is going to a confrence til Saturday) kin we port
dem ofur now?

Snowflake an Frieda

I can bring a couple uv dining tents. I can play my purrpaws keyboard,
and my brofur Sammy can play de mandolin. Niever of us sing much (we
mostly just squeak once in a while), but we'z good at music. We can
prolly get my sisfurs Amelia and CLeocatra to sing - they'z good
singers, and I fink they'd be honored to help out with somefing as
worthwhile as the Jellicle Ball and de rememberance of those who have
left us.

Tabitha Kitten

Old October 6th 03, 05:24 PM
Boogie's Mom

I wud be purrowd to join you fur da song, Onyx. It always makes meowmie get
misty.

Boogie
"Unca Cory" wrote in message
t...
Posted and e-mailed...

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 21:46:43 -0400, Boogie's Mom said...
Since da ball is being held at Stonehenge, wud it be appropriate fur me

play my Celtic harp. It's a old old bardic tradishun dat goes allaway

back
to when da henge wuz new.

Boogie da HarpurrCat who hopes Ms Kitty won't mind him playin.

Reegardlezz iffin Shahna duz a pie-anno 'kumpneemint fur mineownself onna
GFF, I'z wunner iffin yu wuld wike tu joynz ussez wif yur harp wile I'z
singz da song. I fink da harp wuld add a lufflee tuch tu da song.

--- Onyx, hopin' Boogie sez yez...

--
"...unfortunately for the average fan, Harry isn't around to stick up for
you anymore, either." --- Steve Stone (WHERE'S HARRY?)

HEY, HEY!!! GO CUBBIES!!!

My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.