Here is the deal bout Gramby

Old June 1st 11, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Here is the deal bout Gramby

U kno her hardt tacked het twice? Well her hadda buncha test anna her haz
anofther arteree bloked at 80 per cent. Dem iz gonna haff ta do dat baloon
fingie, AGAINZ, den later put inna stent. Her iz plenti skared diz timez.
Diz blokink iz gen gein, borned to her not from what herselfz eatz. Her
sayz dat iza bummer. We appreciate annie purrz anna prayers. Her goez in
on da 29th of diz monfth unlez her haz anofther proflem.

Old June 1st 11, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

eet more fudz an you will be well.
beauty

Wee are purrink harder effurry hour!
Cinder and Spring

They should fix it now! Would it help if you shouted??
Unka John

Old June 1st 11, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 6/1/2011 6:40 PM, Gramby wrote:
U kno her hardt tacked het twice? Well her hadda buncha test anna her
haz anofther arteree bloked at 80 per cent. Dem iz gonna haff ta do dat
baloon fingie, AGAINZ, den later put inna stent. Her iz plenti skared
diz timez. Diz blokink iz gen gein, borned to her not from what herselfz
eatz. Her sayz dat iza bummer. We appreciate annie purrz anna prayers.
Her goez in on da 29th of diz monfth unlez her haz anofther proflem.

We will be purrin fur hur, uv corse.

--
Sam
Old June 1st 11, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hrmph!!! Trudi reads and stomps away furmda pooter...

der i wuz, readyta go tu urown howze anna gif hersef whutfur fur lizzie
doptin hersef instead of lettin minesef mail barbi or mh ofur der, nw i
hasta be nize... hrmph...

Trudi... who qweetlee settles down to purr away da blockage

Old June 1st 11, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Belief uz, her shouted and kried and frew a big fitz finallie her said "what
will be, will be" so now we just hazta wait. Piglett who left the room when
I was having my tantrum then, I drank a bottle of wine and went to bed. For
those who don't know, the average bottle of wine is about 3 8oz glasses.
Enough to put me out. That is sort of a lie, somewhere in there I talked to
Auntie soft and had a minor other fit but 'tis what it 'tis and not much you
can do about it.

Old June 1st 11, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 1, 5:10*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
U kno her hardt tacked het twice? *Well her hadda buncha test anna her haz
anofther arteree bloked at 80 per cent. *Dem iz gonna haff ta do dat baloon
fingie, AGAINZ, den later put inna stent. *Her iz plenti skared diz timez.
Diz blokink iz gen gein, borned to her not from what herselfz eatz. *Her
sayz dat iza bummer. *We appreciate annie purrz anna prayers. *Her goez in
on da 29th of diz monfth unlez her haz anofther proflem.

Deer Gramby, I am furry kumfurtbly kurled up in mine pwush golden
wheet colored kittee bed an I sinked down sew far da meowmie cannot
see minesefl.
I hab imbited mine wink Mosey and Sqweex, Pooky, and Pipps tew getted
into mine bed and we ar now awl purring tewgeffur wike sardeens inda
kan.
Saounz furry impwessiv an I hoap yew can feel dem.
Wuffs, Meowy
Old June 1st 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Auntie Kyla here Here is the deal bout Gramby

On 6/1/2011 6:40 PM, Gramby wrote:
U kno her hardt tacked het twice? Well her hadda buncha test anna her
haz anofther arteree bloked at 80 per cent. Dem iz gonna haff ta do dat
baloon fingie, AGAINZ, den later put inna stent. Her iz plenti skared
diz timez. Diz blokink iz gen gein, borned to her not from what herselfz
eatz. Her sayz dat iza bummer. We appreciate annie purrz anna prayers.
Her goez in on da 29th of diz monfth unlez her haz anofther proflem.

Oh dear Gramby ..I am praying hard for you.
The kitties are sending healing purrs to yourself.
I am going to send you an e-mail
Kyla
--giving the keyboard back to Mosey

Old June 2nd 11, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze will purr furry hard on da 29th dat efurryfing goez rite.

Booker fur hiz clowder

Old June 2nd 11, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Anti Kyla, do yoo fingk yoo kud get rid uv da greeblingz hoo keep changin da
subjeck linez in yurown postz? It makez it hard to keep trak uv da thredz.

Fangu!
Rebecca

Old June 2nd 11, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Ai telled mai meomie Kyla tew git rid uff dem greeblingz n hur did Rebecca.
Umkay?
Hur wuntz tew mayke fing eezy heer gnow. yeUP Mosey *glaring at hiz
meomie Kyla*

[...]

Note bout storrmmee Granby Cat community 7 December 9th 10 06:38 PM
BW bout Gramby Granby Cat anecdotes 14 October 1st 08 02:15 AM
Kan I tel yew bout meown fwamlee? Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 8 April 8th 08 09:05 AM
Bout dat stormz Granby Cat community 9 February 9th 08 10:25 PM
OK Kittens whatz diz bout Granby Cat community 2 February 8th 08 07:00 AM