Purrs for our Cousin Kitty

Old October 30th 03, 02:47 AM
Hotspur

Default Purrs for our Cousin Kitty

Meowee Seti here, Meowmie and Daddy ar buyn a nu howz fur uz kitties
an haben't leted us online furry much. But Meowmie sed I cud pop in tu
ask fur purrs fur Scooter, de kitty whut owns owr granmeowmie. Scooter
iz at TED furry sik wif a viral infekshun an hypothyroidism. TED is
furry wurried an haz Scoots on medisin. Granmeowmie is furry upset cuz
Scoots is onlee 11 yeers ol an iz not respondin furry well to de
medsin. Plees purr fur Scooter that it iz not hur time to get to the
Bridge yet.

fangu,
seti

paw esse - partee in owr nu howz when we moof in!
Old October 30th 03, 02:55 AM
onlyTwoSeemsSoFewCats

Awww... menny purrs for Scooter frum usses heer. We'ze no how hard it
is wen a kittee is sik.

Panda ov-revvin-da-purrs-Toes, an' da Sprout! (an' Maui and Blue,
pending....)

Old October 30th 03, 12:55 PM
Fred Williams

Hotspur wrote:

Meowee Seti here, Meowmie and Daddy ar buyn a nu howz fur uz kitties
an haben't leted us online furry much. But Meowmie sed I cud pop in
tu ask fur purrs fur Scooter, de kitty whut owns owr granmeowmie.
Scooter iz at TED furry sik wif a viral infekshun an hypothyroidism.
TED is furry wurried an haz Scoots on medisin. Granmeowmie is furry
upset cuz Scoots is onlee 11 yeers ol an iz not respondin furry well
to de medsin. Plees purr fur Scooter that it iz not hur time to get
to the Bridge yet.

fangu,
seti

paw esse - partee in owr nu howz when we moof in!

We're puuurrrrrrrin fur scooter and sendin lots ov healing thots.

--
Regards
Jetadiah & his hoomin, Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Old October 30th 03, 04:27 PM
Heather

"Hotspur" wrote in message
m...
Meowee Seti here, Meowmie and Daddy ar buyn a nu howz fur uz kitties
an haben't leted us online furry much. But Meowmie sed I cud pop in tu
ask fur purrs fur Scooter, de kitty whut owns owr granmeowmie. Scooter
iz at TED furry sik wif a viral infekshun an hypothyroidism. TED is
furry wurried an haz Scoots on medisin. Granmeowmie is furry upset cuz
Scoots is onlee 11 yeers ol an iz not respondin furry well to de
medsin. Plees purr fur Scooter that it iz not hur time to get to the
Bridge yet.

fangu,
seti

paw esse - partee in owr nu howz when we moof in!

Weez sendin owr bestist purrz fur Scooter dat da medisin startz wurkin fur
hur an shee getz beddur reellee soon.

Oz, Voodoo, Kissa, Willow, Vinnie, Hemi, Marble, Matthias, Maestreo and
Rocky Rennie

Old October 31st 03, 12:34 AM
Hotspur

"Heather" wrote in message .cable.rogers.com...
"Hotspur" wrote in message
m...
Meowee Seti here, Meowmie and Daddy ar buyn a nu howz fur uz kitties
an haben't leted us online furry much. But Meowmie sed I cud pop in tu
ask fur purrs fur Scooter, de kitty whut owns owr granmeowmie. Scooter
iz at TED furry sik wif a viral infekshun an hypothyroidism. TED is
furry wurried an haz Scoots on medisin. Granmeowmie is furry upset cuz
Scoots is onlee 11 yeers ol an iz not respondin furry well to de
medsin. Plees purr fur Scooter that it iz not hur time to get to the
Bridge yet.

fangu,
seti

paw esse - partee in owr nu howz when we moof in!

Weez sendin owr bestist purrz fur Scooter dat da medisin startz wurkin fur
hur an shee getz beddur reellee soon.

Oz, Voodoo, Kissa, Willow, Vinnie, Hemi, Marble, Matthias, Maestreo and
Rocky Rennie

Seti heer. Grandmeowmie kaled an sed TED let hur take Scooter home wif
hur today. So dat iz gudgudgud. SCooter iz to get a hissspittpill wuns
in de mornin and wuns in de efenin.

I fangu fur yur purrs an iz passin dem on to grandmeowmie to makes hur
feel bedder.

meny purrs,
Seti, furry grateful fur de rpcc kitties

A survivor kitty needs purrs dgabriel Cat anecdotes 13 December 7th 04 02:12 AM
Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 03:16 PM
My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
Kitty FC update 2 (long) was Kitty Farmcat missing SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 2 August 11th 04 11:49 PM