Ms. Rebecca, howz da konstruckshun?

Old April 3rd 05, 07:16 AM
Rebecca

I will make shur we haz lotsa samplez!

Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I wuuld likez samplez,

*thinks a sample new pooter wuuld be nize*
Takez the petite paw and smoockez it
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:13:04 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

Tiger walks up to his love, I trida post when you sayed dat you waz

gettin
watermonsterz butted it wuuldn't go fru, wuuld you likta go on diz tour
togefur? Tiger, cranky to the pooter

Uv cawz, my deer! Dis souns like fun! An maybe Rebecca will haff sum
samples for my big, hungry boycat!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/31/2005 3:35:54 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old April 3rd 05, 03:34 PM
ClowderCat

Rebecca wrote:
A large truck pulls up at the large building. Two cats jump out

and
walk into the building.

Hi Rebecca. I'm here again to inspect. I'm sure that everything

will
be above code.

I brought my assistant. This is Nathan.

Chester

Nathan sniffs noses with Rebecca.

Hi Rebecca. I'm here to help Chester with the equipment inspection.
I'm the code expert on equipment.

Nathan

Nice to meet yoo, Nathan. Fangu fur kumming on such short notice.

Sum ub
da kommyunitee kittees will be kumming to hab a toor ub da warehowse,

and I
wuz hopin to hab awl da spekshuns dun befor dey gits heer. Ize

sorree I
didnt git bak to yoo sooner, but my sekretary haz bin neglektin hur

duteez
juss becaws she haz bin sik. Gud hewp is hard to find.

Enneway, yool be innerested in da kwipmint. We haz freezers to keep

da
frozin stufz, frijiz to keep da kold stufz, an warmin uvvins to keep

cookt
fudz warm until we deliverz dem. We haz lotz ub shelfs fur storin

dry gudz.
Yoo mite notiss dat dey iz furryfurry talltalltall: well, at da end

ub eech
unit, dere is a kittee-size spiral starekase dat letz us git up an

down to
whare da stufz iz.

Whut else wud yoo like to see?

Rebecca

I understand about the secretary. Mom sometimes does that too!!!!

Nathan goes over to a freezer and pushes the button that opens it. He
looks at the thermometer that's in the door. He does the same thing
with each freezer and each refrigerator.

These buttons to open the equipment are really cool. Chester, we need
to nag mom to get us one on ours!

Nathan goes to the ovens and climbs the spiral staircase slowly to the
top, looking in each oven door and checking the settings on the side of
each oven.

This equipment is way above the Catmerica standard. I'll be very happy
to sign off and give you a certificate to display in your office.

Chester, is there anything else you need to see?

Nathan

Old April 3rd 05, 03:35 PM
ClowderCat

ClowderCat wrote:
Rebecca wrote:
[...]

Chester looks around.

There's nothing else I need to see. Everything is more than purrfect!

Chester

Old April 3rd 05, 03:36 PM
ClowderCat

Rebecca wrote:
Why, fangu, Miss Violette, datz furry generis ub alla yoo! Dat will

git da
program off to a gud start. As soon az da spekshuns iz awl dun, yoo

kan awl
kum ober an git familyer wit da setup.

Rebecca, happy that other kitties want to support this effort

The inspection is done and everything is way above standard and very
purrfect.

Chester and Nathan

Old April 4th 05, 04:22 PM
Amelia T Cat

[A tiny fluffy longhaired girl and a large "fluffy" tortie girl step out
of the teleporter just inside the front door of the warehouse. They look
appreciatively at the large open spaces, and are amazed at the amount of
room, and at all the fancy equipment.]

Oh, wow, Rebecca, you really outdid yourself! This is AMAZING! I never
dreamed we'd have access to something nearly as fancy as this.

[Tabitha squeaks up] Wif all da fancy oven stuff I can cook up da
goodies wifout getting my furz all steemed up. An wif da bigbig
frijalators I won't haf to worry bout Meowmie finding our supplies in da
hoomin frij. An all dis storage room - wow!
Old April 5th 05, 12:00 AM
ClowderCat

Amelia T Cat wrote:
[A tiny fluffy longhaired girl and a large "fluffy" tortie girl step

out
of the teleporter just inside the front door of the warehouse. They

look
appreciatively at the large open spaces, and are amazed at the amount

of
room, and at all the fancy equipment.]

Oh, wow, Rebecca, you really outdid yourself! This is AMAZING! I

never
dreamed we'd have access to something nearly as fancy as this.

[Tabitha squeaks up] Wif all da fancy oven stuff I can cook up da
goodies wifout getting my furz all steemed up. An wif da bigbig
frijalators I won't haf to worry bout Meowmie finding our supplies in

da
hoomin frij. An all dis storage room - wow!

Hey Tabitha, would you like some help with cooking? We specialize in
cooking pizza!

Chester and Nathan

Old April 5th 05, 12:44 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Hey Tabitha, would you like some help with cooking? We specialize in
cooking pizza!

Chester and Nathan

I'z sure would! It getz kinda crazy when we haz a large ebent to cater,
and I get run purty ragged. Some cooking help would be apurrciated! An I
can even pay you toonas fur your time.

I'z duzn't do too good wif pizza, so somekitty wif pizza eggsperience
would be real good.

Tabitha
Old April 5th 05, 03:52 AM
ClowderCat

Tabitha Kitten wrote:
Hey Tabitha, would you like some help with cooking? We specialize

in
cooking pizza!

Chester and Nathan

I'z sure would! It getz kinda crazy when we haz a large ebent to

cater,
and I get run purty ragged. Some cooking help would be apurrciated!

An I
can even pay you toonas fur your time.

I'z duzn't do too good wif pizza, so somekitty wif pizza eggsperience

would be real good.

Tabitha

Wow!!!! Toonas!!!!! That would be wonderful!!!!!

When do you want us to start?

Do you need a list of the things we use to make pizzas?

Chester and Nathan

Old April 5th 05, 04:14 AM
Rebecca

Oh, gudgud, Ize glad yoo bof likez it. I wuz alreddy fingkin abowt changin
sumfin: whut wud yoo fingk ub replacin doze spiral starekases wif
ellyvaters?

Rebecca

Old April 5th 05, 04:16 AM
Rebecca

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Wow!!!! Toonas!!!!! That would be wonderful!!!!!

When do you want us to start?

Do you need a list of the things we use to make pizzas?

Chester and Nathan

Hihi, gize, glad to hab yoo as sociates. Shud I order sum pizza uvvins, or
duz yoo hab yur own?

Rebecca