Iam skared

Old June 10th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=^. .^=`[_2_]

Default Iam skared

dere iz a wynd monster dat iz heer n me n Pookie n Pipps n Sqweex n Meowmie
r skared dat da ruff will come off da traylor. Meowmie wuz en hur bafroom
n den da hole trayler shook n et skared hurself reel badd, herself tryed to
comfurt usses butt herself iz still sik wiff da flooz n her wont sweep well
tonite. Meowmie tolded me dat herself gets badd dreemz wif badd wynd sinse
her wuz liddle n her got cot inna badd wynd monster syklone bak in 1980 dat
took da roof off da house wen her wuz dere alone. Paw wuz at wurk bak den.
her wuz outsyde at dat time anna peece uf roof neerly hit herself, but her
sayd her angel protected hur frum dat, n wen her cawled da lanlord he axed
iffen da houze wuz ok but he dint axs how herself wuz. meen man.
hiissssspit at him. I wuznt born yet. But her tolded me bout et.
Sum uf yew live wear der iz wind monsters, how dew yew deel wif dem?
Dew yew git skared?
Dey kant git insuranse on dis traylor cuz et iz one yeer tew old.
*shivers*
derez dat wynd agin.
Da oter day dey hadd funnel warninghz heer butt no tornado monsterz.
Iam gonna go hyde sumwere.
gotta kalm down puuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrr puuuuuurrrrrrr puuuuuurrrrrr
gotta kalm down puuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrr puuuuuurrrrrrr puuuuuurrrrrr
et wil be ok i jest haf tew tel meself dat.
Wuv yew awl
Mosey
skared puuurrrrrrrr

Old June 10th 08, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I wyll shtart purring furr yu an n Pookie n Pipps n Sqweex n Meowmie.
I wyll shtart rite neow!
pppUUUUrrrrrZZZZZZ
PPPuuuuuRRRRzzzzzz
I yam in uh mobyle heowm tuu, buttid it is kynda nuu, weez bin innit
olny fife yeerz.
We dunt yuuuzzzyuualee hav tifoonz ur ennyting lyke dat, but we git
Santa Anna
wyndz up tu bowt 50 mylez an day mayke lotza noyze, effin tho owrz
windowz ar
dubbul. We iz staybul, butted huu knowz whut wud hapin wiff annudder
E.Q.
We iz spozed tu be ankert gud, an we hab enshurnze, but.....

Puurrrrrzzzzzz an mooor purrrrzzzzz

--
Purrrrinktô.ôya

. ..

Old June 10th 08, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 9, 10:51*pm, "Mosey `=^. .^=`"
wrote:
[...]

Wee is purrin four yoonz. It iz furry hot ouside heer butted wee iz
cumfurtabl in da houze.

Calm wind an good nite cuddleseep.

--
Maggy May four hur frenz
Old June 10th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Before I was by myself, I wasn't afraid of storms, now hey upset me a bit.
Afraid if I have to move, won't know which way to go. The cats all feel the
dog age is a safe place so, that is where they will be if anything happens.

The wind is awful, here, it rolls off the hillside and sounds twice as bad
as it is.

Purrrrs for all of you.

Old June 11th 08, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

In article , says...

wrote:
[...]

Have you guys heard about what happened in Lake Delton, "Wiscatsin"???
Their lake breached and drained into the Wisconsin River. It simply
doesn't exist anymore. It took some houses along with it when it
breached through its banks or whatever. It's REALLY eerie sp? to see
this "thing" on TV that used to be a good-sized lake that is now just a
big ol' mud pit, basically. The bottom of the lake is still saturated
and muddy, since it just happened, but think of dry lake beds out West
(I think?) and how they are now. THAT is what will become of this lake
when it gets warmer and less wetter out.

AND, on top of all that, it was revealed yesterday that city of Lake
Delton officials didn't renew their participation in the FEMA National
Flood Insurance Program.

http://www.channel3000.com/index.html has all kinds of information on
what happened in Lake Delton (which, I think, is near the Wisconsin
Dells). Also, there's a little town in the area called Gays Mills.
It's as good as gone now, too. They had flooding problems ten months
ago, and now this, after they rebuilt so much. People are saying that
it may be the end of Gays Mills entirely.

http://snurl.com/2f0t2 (CNN.com)

--- Unca Cory

--
http://my-wheel-life.vox.com/
Old June 14th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=` Mosey =^. .^=` is offline
Banned

Fangu furry mutch. Da wedder haf changed n gnow et iz hawt.
Mosey
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
I wyll shtart purring furr yu an n Pookie n Pipps n Sqweex n Meowmie.
I wyll shtart rite neow!
pppUUUUrrrrrZZZZZZ
PPPuuuuuRRRRzzzzzz
I yam in uh mobyle heowm tuu, buttid it is kynda nuu, weez bin innit olny
fife yeerz.
We dunt yuuuzzzyuualee hav tifoonz ur ennyting lyke dat, but we git Santa
Anna
wyndz up tu bowt 50 mylez an day mayke lotza noyze, effin tho owrz windowz
ar
dubbul. We iz staybul, butted huu knowz whut wud hapin wiff annudder E.Q.
We iz spozed tu be ankert gud, an we hab enshurnze, but.....

Puurrrrrzzzzzz an mooor purrrrzzzzz

--
Purrrrinktô.ôya

. ..

Old June 14th 08, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=` Mosey =^. .^=` is offline
Banned

"Will in New Haven"
On Jun 9, 10:51 pm, "Mosey `=^. .^=`"
[...]

Fangu furry mutch
Wuv
Mosey

--
Maggy May four hur frenz

Old June 14th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=` Mosey =^. .^=` is offline
Banned

I know, I hate high winds, and we have a trailer whose roof would come off
in a big wind. I get nightmares with high winds, ever since I was a kid.
Hug
Kyla
"Granby"

Old June 14th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=` Mosey =^. .^=` is offline
Banned

I know, I heard about that and it's awful.
Purrs and prayers are send with love
Kyla & Mosey
"Cory"