Are Yoo Warm??

Old February 5th 09, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Are Yoo Warm??

I wuz finking bout efferkitty n d*ggie n awl da kold n snow n wunnerin iffen
yew r awl keaping yerownselfs warm. Da hoomins tew, I feal bad fur da d*gs
hoo have to go owtsyde tew doodle inna kold.
Pweeze keep warm n sayfe.
Wuvs n Warm Purrs
Mosey

Old February 5th 09, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
I wuz finking bout efferkitty n d*ggie n awl da kold n snow n wunnerin
iffen yew r awl keaping yerownselfs warm. Da hoomins tew, I feal bad
fur da d*gs hoo have to go owtsyde tew doodle inna kold.
Pweeze keep warm n sayfe.
Wuvs n Warm Purrs
Mosey

Dooz dere doodle furreeezz?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 5th 09, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 4, 10:11*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
I wuz finking bout efferkitty n d*ggie n awl da kold n snow n wunnerin iffen
yew r awl keaping yerownselfs warm. Da hoomins tew, *I feal bad fur da d*gs
hoo have to go owtsyde tew doodle inna kold.
Pweeze keep warm n sayfe.
Wuvs n *Warm *Purrs
Mosey

Wee iz warm inna hous. Da Bear cam hom befour an wakd Uncl Bill an dey
wuz kold, aldo da Bear don' mine it. Mine frenz Maggy May an Sunrise
be bisitin yoo, butted dey leff Missy an mee sum gnice hot nip tee an
sum chikum soop. I am on mine bed wut I let Uncl Bill yoos at nite. An
Missy iz curld up in herown bed, since da Bear iz on da not-adBENchur
an isn' heer to keep her warm. Butted shee iz warm. Da hous has been
furry warm since Buddy parrot mofd in.

Da neyborhood kittees wut do go OUT do gnot go out in dis wether. So
onlee mr. Bobcat is kold an hee is yoosed to it.

Fank yoo for yourown cuncern.

--
WooToo
Old February 5th 09, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" ...

"Mosey =^..^="
I wuz finking bout efferkitty n d*ggie n awl da kold n snow n wunnerin
iffen yew r awl keaping yerownselfs warm. Da hoomins tew, I feal bad fur
da d*gs hoo have to go owtsyde tew doodle inna kold.
Pweeze keep warm n sayfe.
Wuvs n Warm Purrs
Mosey

Dooz dere doodle furreeezz?
--
Pitô.ônya

I hab no cloo bout dat.
Mosey

Old February 5th 09, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Will in New Haven"
On Feb 4, 10:11 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" I wuz finking bout efferkitty n d*ggie
[...]

Hihi Woo Too
I am gwad yoo r keaping warm. Maggy May and Sunrise kame offer n brot usses
sum nip chickum soop n treets n we r tawking bout fings. Meowmie still haz
da floo n had sum tee. I ported tew mine othur hoam n et iz warm dere tew,
Yoo r welcume.
I do git konserned anowt mine frends kitties n d*gs in dis wethur.
Mosey

Old February 6th 09, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb[_3_]

I wuz finking bout efferkitty n d*ggie n awl da kold n snow
n wunnerin iffen yew r awl keaping yerownselfs warm. Da
hoomins tew, I feal bad fur da d*gs hoo have to go owtsyde
tew doodle inna kold. Pweeze keep warm n sayfe.

Whateffur you do, DON'T come down to Furrlorida! It's furreezing
cold here, at least cold enough for Debby to wear socks under her
sneakers and put a heavy jacket on! She may like it, but I
don't! That's why I'm sleeping under Debby's nice, warm, desk
lamp!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old February 7th 09, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"The Boca Deb"
I wuz finking bout efferkitty n d*ggie n awl da kold n snow
n wunnerin iffen yew r awl keaping yerownselfs warm. Da
hoomins tew, I feal bad fur da d*gs hoo have to go owtsyde
tew doodle inna kold. Pweeze keep warm n sayfe.

Whateffur you do, DON'T come down to Furrlorida! It's furreezing cold
here, at least cold enough for Debby to wear socks under her sneakers and
put a heavy jacket on! She may like it, but I don't! That's why I'm
sleeping under Debby's nice, warm, desk lamp!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Dat iz jest tew weerd, Keep warm, boff uff yoo.
Mosey

Old February 7th 09, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Are yoo kold tew Trudi?
Mosey
one of da bezt thingz bowt hafin a pooter bak iz dat i haza moniture ta
slee on agin, Trudi
"The Boca Deb" I wuz finking bout efferkitty n d*ggie n awl da kold n
snow
n wunnerin iffen yew r awl keaping yerownselfs warm. Da
hoomins tew, I feal bad fur da d*gs hoo have to go owtsyde
tew doodle inna kold. Pweeze keep warm n sayfe.

Whateffur you do, DON'T come down to Furrlorida! It's furreezing cold
here, at least cold enough for Debby to wear socks under her sneakers and
put a heavy jacket on! She may like it, but I don't! That's why I'm
sleeping under Debby's nice, warm, desk lamp!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Mommy's Bed is WARM!!!! CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 December 10th 08 07:14 PM
Floor Warm health3 Cat community 0 April 5th 08 05:41 AM
Warm hips - problem? jmc Cat health & behaviour 6 February 12th 07 10:21 AM
Warm Pat Cat anecdotes 6 January 5th 07 07:05 PM
Keeping warm Stormin Mormon Cat anecdotes 9 November 5th 06 04:47 AM