Birth Announcement

Old August 27th 04, 12:24 AM
Lois Reay

Default Birth Announcement

Over night born to, Ch.Riokay Like No Other (Rama) and Ch.Thebes Freya four
lovely babies.

Update on Bobbi's kids, they are now six weeks old, have been eating solid
food for the past two weeks and using the litter box (good kids!) they love
to run and play about the house, even after 18 years of breeding kittens I
still get a kick out of watching them, my husband of six months is still
learning to watch where he puts his feet!! a couple of mornings ago he let
Freya out of her room, she followed him about the house as he was getting
ready to go to work, she likes to run along behind you and then all of a
sudden dart between your legs and then just flop down in front of you,
tripping you up if you are not careful, he will learn!

Lois
--
Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one.

Old August 27th 04, 01:49 PM
Helen Wheels

Lois Reay wrote:

Over night born to, Ch.Riokay Like No Other (Rama) and Ch.Thebes Freya four
lovely babies.

Concatulations to Freya and Rama and grandmeow Lois.
Old August 27th 04, 01:49 PM
Helen Wheels

Old August 27th 04, 07:55 PM
Christina Websell

"Lois Reay" wrote in message
Over night born to, Ch.Riokay Like No Other (Rama) and Ch.Thebes Freya

four
lovely babies.

Congratulations to all, any chance of foties?

Tweed

Old August 28th 04, 12:05 AM
SUQKRT

In article , "Lois Reay"
wrote:

Lois
--
Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one.

Congrats Lois. Spicey is always trying to trip Joanne, my aide. She wanted me
to play chase last night. She (Spicey not Joanne) likes to be chased.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")