A message from da Gramby

Old November 4th 13, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default A message from da Gramby

Mine Paw talked to da Gramby dis evening, and her asked him to pass along
a message. Her and da kitties is all doing fine. Piglett, Willow, an
Lizzie Borden is doing jus fine. Gramby's compooter blowed up a while
back, dat's why we hafen't heard from herownself.

Harri Roadcat
messenger kitty

Old November 4th 13, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Sunday, November 3, 2013 7:31:14 PM UTC-5, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Mine Paw talked to da Gramby dis evening, and her asked him to pass along

a message. Her and da kitties is all doing fine. Piglett, Willow, an

Lizzie Borden is doing jus fine. Gramby's compooter blowed up a while

back, dat's why we hafen't heard from herownself.

Effurryone heer is gwad to heer diss. Mine Uncle Bill an I misses awl of dem an I am shoor dey wood fine Widdle Samanfa and da elegunt ShaNELL kwite amoosing as we awl dew.

An Wascal is gonna go to Gramby's place to see if dey needs annyfing.

--
WooToo

Old November 4th 13, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Mine Paw talked to da Gramby dis evening, and her asked him to pass
along
a message. Her and da kitties is all doing fine. Piglett, Willow, an
Lizzie Borden is doing jus fine. Gramby's compooter blowed up a while
back, dat's why we hafen't heard from herownself.

Harri Roadcat
messenger kitty

Tell Gramby dat weez awl mizz hur, an Piglette an Willow an Lizziee B.
Meowmee wuz on hur Fayze Buuk page juzt uh wile uhgo tudae and towld hur
diz awlzo.
Luv tu Gramby
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old November 4th 13, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Datz gudgud too heer. Fangu, Harri an Unka Dan!

Sundance

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Mine Paw talked to da Gramby dis evening, and her asked him to pass along
a message. Her and da kitties is all doing fine. Piglett, Willow, an
Lizzie Borden is doing jus fine. Gramby's compooter blowed up a while
back, dat's why we hafen't heard from herownself.

Harri Roadcat
messenger kitty

gramby Joihn Ross Mc Master Cat community 14 July 10th 10 04:37 AM
11.10 gramby Stormmmee Cat anecdotes 3 November 11th 09 09:59 PM
11/10 gramby Stormmmee Cat community 4 November 10th 09 10:35 PM
a sad day for Gramby Stormmee Cat community 11 July 22nd 09 08:06 AM
To The Gramby John Ross Mc Master Cat community 3 January 11th 09 05:55 AM