Laptop computers and cats.

Old December 15th 04, 09:18 PM
icedog

Default Laptop computers and cats.

A recent article blamed the overheating of the scrotal region by laptop
computers for illnesses and incidence of infertility due to reduced sperm
count..
Does anyone have a similar infertility experience with lapcats?

Icedog

Old December 15th 04, 09:56 PM
Mary

"icedog" wrote in message
A recent article blamed the overheating of the scrotal region by laptop
computers for illnesses and incidence of infertility due to reduced sperm
count..
Does anyone have a similar infertility experience with lapcats?

Icedog

LOL!

I think you'll be okay as long as your shorts aren't too tight.

Old December 15th 04, 10:37 PM
---MIKE---

(OT)
There is a simple solution to the laptop problem. Get a piece of 1/2
inch styrofoam put it under the laptop.

---MIKE---

Old December 17th 04, 02:29 AM
Phil P.

"icedog" wrote in message
A recent article blamed the overheating of the scrotal region by laptop
computers for illnesses and incidence of infertility due to reduced sperm
count..
Does anyone have a similar infertility experience with lapcats?

Does this mean I don't have to wear condoms anymore?

Old December 19th 04, 01:55 PM
---MIKE---

Wouldn't a 25 pound Maine coon on my lap have the same effect as a
laptop? (I'm not too concerned. I'm 75, single and had treatment for
prostate cancer!)

---MIKE---

Old December 19th 04, 03:27 PM
Bill Stock

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Wouldn't a 25 pound Maine coon on my lap have the same effect as a
laptop? (I'm not too concerned. I'm 75, single and had treatment for
prostate cancer!)

---MIKE---

LOL, how many watts does a 25 pound MC expend?

I'm not so concerned about the heat. But I'm getting tired of them using my
nuts as an ottoman or a springboard.

Old December 19th 04, 06:44 PM
Mary

"Bill Stock" wrote in message

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Wouldn't a 25 pound Maine coon on my lap have the same effect as a
laptop? (I'm not too concerned. I'm 75, single and had treatment for
prostate cancer!)

---MIKE---

LOL, how many watts does a 25 pound MC expend?

I'm not so concerned about the heat. But I'm getting tired of them using

my
nuts as an ottoman or a springboard.

Ahahahaha! Being nutless, I can only imagine why.

Old December 20th 04, 11:39 PM
Laila

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:29:05 -0500, "Phil P."
wrote:

"icedog" wrote in message
A recent article blamed the overheating of the scrotal region by laptop
computers for illnesses and incidence of infertility due to reduced sperm
count..
Does anyone have a similar infertility experience with lapcats?

Does this mean I don't have to wear condoms anymore?

actually, if you wear them all the time, you will be protected form
computer-induced infertility.

-L
Old December 21st 04, 12:18 AM
Phil P.

wrote:

"icedog" wrote in message
A recent article blamed the overheating of the scrotal region by laptop
computers for illnesses and incidence of infertility due to reduced

sperm
count..
Does anyone have a similar infertility experience with lapcats?

Does this mean I don't have to wear condoms anymore?

actually, if you wear them all the time, you will be protected form
computer-induced infertility.

Cat I just wear rubber gloves instead?