RPCC Website - Info Needed!

Old June 4th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default RPCC Website - Info Needed!

I'm working on the clubs page, and want to make sure I haven't
forgotten any. The ones I have a

- TGK
- HPCC
- Tortie
- Tabby
- TEC
- Hurky Kitty
- Grey Kitty
- BCC
- Black Cats
- da Pee Wees
- Tuxedo Club (morning coat division
- Classic Tabby
- Comeback Kitties
- Great Girtha Fan Club
- SNAK (btw - what is a SNAK?)
- Nipaholics Anonymous
- SOB
- Fraidy Cats
- Mousing Kitty
- Fluffy Cat
- Mighty Hunters
- WFKC
- Tall Riders
- Power of the Purr
- Gray and Proud
- White Cats
- Third Cat
- Tuxedo Nation
- Moggies
- Orange Cats
- Purring Cats

I would appreciate it if someone could let me know the membership
rosters for these clubs, and advise if I've forgotten any. Also, if
any of these clubs have home pages, I'd like the links for the site.

At some point, if there aren't homepages, I'd like to do up pages for
each of them (with pictures if possible).

Thanks for your help!

Heather
Old June 4th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

- SNAK (btw - what is a SNAK?)

Sensitive New Age Kitties -- the winks of TuffGurlKitties

At some point, if there aren't homepages, I'd like to do up pages for
each of them (with pictures if possible).

The Great Girtha Fan Club's final roster was:

pippy (bery furst memfur)
Talisker Pippin (#2 fan, RB)
Mikko
Mrs. Wiggles (RB), Pouncer (RB), Radar,
and Angel, Heidi, and Weegee
Omar (RB), Norville (RB), Mietze, Neko, and Azad
Shug and Shim and associate members Lynda and Gail
Pooh and Tigger
Kitty Schottland, Capt. Midnight (RB),
and Lilith Kitten
Rebecca
Mme. Anais
Associate member Scrratchem
Associate members Tucker (RB), Jason (RB),
Lily-Belle (RB), and Smokey

Possibly a few more of those should have (RB) next to their names. I
suppose the club is defunct since there's no longer a Great Girtha
around to be a fan of. I never did make a web page, but I'll be happy
to provide you with all sorts of multimedia files if you want.

Adam, Corresponding Secretary, Great Girtha Fan Club
--
Email: adam seven zero seven at verizon dot net
Old June 4th 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Jun 3, 10:06*pm, Adam wrote:
[...]

Thanks Adam, anything you can send me would be great! Please send it
to:

Heather
Old June 4th 08, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Anti Heather, I iz da pressydint of WFKC (White-Footed Kitties Club), an
heer iz owr kurrint list uv memfurz.

Rebecca

Regular members:
Rebecca
Trudi
Pitoonya
Clarence
Sammy
Mme. Anaïs
Callie (Calisto)
Lilith
Booker and Chappy
OEJ
TV
Finney
Nathan
Jasmine
Samantha
Tess
Cali (Calico Cat)
Bear Porter
Leo Porter
O T
Winnie
Chester (Asher-Grass)
Tutu
Ralph de Ralf
Samwise
Simon Peter (Batson)
Max (Batson)
Sundance

cream division:
cousin Roscoe
Beauty

Associate members:
Chester
Tiger
Wascal
Miss Violette (RB)

Old June 4th 08, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Hear y'ar Anti Heather.

TEC = TUFTED EAR CLUB
***********************************
TEC Lizt:

Mme. Anaïs
Kitty Schottland
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Louise (Vice Prez.)
Pitô.ônya (Prez)
Tabitha

~~//~~

'Sossyit Memfurs:

O T
Piglet
Rosco P. Catrane
Tiger
Willow

~~//~~

Pazt Memfurz:

Allegra (RB)
Ashton
Dyna (RB)
Mollie Anne
Q (RB)
Ripple (RB)
Shahna
Stinky
Sweet William
Tonio
Xena
Zorin

Old June 4th 08, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Jun 4, 12:12*am, "Rebecca"
wrote:
[...]

Thank you so much Rebecca!

Anti Heather
Old June 4th 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Jun 4, 1:05*am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Hear y'ar Anti Heather.

TEC = TUFTED EAR CLUB
***********************************
TEC Lizt:

Mme. Anaïs
Kitty Schottland
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Louise * * (Vice Prez.)
Pitô.ônya (Prez)
Tabitha

~~//~~

'Sossyit Memfurs:

O T
Piglet
Rosco P. Catrane
Tiger
Willow

~~//~~

Pazt Memfurz:

Allegra (RB)
Ashton
Dyna (RB)
Mollie Anne
Q (RB)
Ripple (RB)
Shahna
Stinky
Sweet William
Tonio
Xena
Zorin

Thank you very much Pi2nya. This is a big help!

Anti Heather
Old June 5th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Den what iz da Back Claws Club called?

Rebecca

"Cory" wrote in message
g...

I izzint fur shurer pawsitif, buttid I fink dat da BCC an' Black Cats
izza saym klub, Anti Heather.